Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

Steven80A

24 M Rockland, WI

I’m looking for

  • Women who like men
  • Ages 18–26
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating

My Details

Last Online
Nov 12, 2013
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
6′ 2″ (1.88m)
Body Type
Athletic
Diet
Anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Rarely
Drugs
Never
Religion
Other
Sign
Libra, but it doesn’t matter
Education
Graduated from two-year college
Job
Law
Income
$30,000–$40,000
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
Pets
Speaks
English

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Hey!! I like to think that I'm a very easy going fella that gets along with about everyone. I love being outdoors and I find myself there 90% of the time, the other 10% is spent sleeping! :) I also love spending time with my family. Between them, my job, and business, I stay pretty busy and I can't complain! I am hardly ever satisfied with my life the way it is and I always am looking for ways to better myself by setting pretty bold goals!
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Currently working for the state and trying to start my life time goal in a positive and more beneficial way!
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
...well I can't say that I'm really good at anything in particular but I'm defiantly not bad at a lot of things I do :)
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
People usually notice my blue/green eyes
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I really enjoy going to the movie theatre to watch new movie... Recently TED was absolutely amazing!! I live comedy's and romantic comedy's.. They are my favorite
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
(1) family
(2) grandmas cooking :)
(3) out door recreation
(4) cooking... Spicy
(5&6) I have no idea!!
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
I love learning new things in general
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Lately... Nothing because I don't know anybody since I moved :(
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Well if you have read this far, my name is actually Brandon! :)
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You liked what you've read and want to know more...