Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / M / Straight / Single
Toronto, Ontario, CA
- Last Online
- Today – 1:42am
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Strictly anything
- Trying to quit
- Other, and laughing about it
- Working on university
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Esperanto (Poorly)
Going to stand up comedy shows.
Being a foodie, just nothing with tentacles please. Or boiled cabbage.
Making friends with pooches, strange or known to me.
Following proper British escalator rules.
My level of facial hair that day.
I never wear sandals, sunglasses, and I'm not much of a hat guy.
Movies: Dune, Fear And Loathing in Las Vegas, 2001, Sin City, Watchmen, Citizen Kane, Mr Smith Goes To Washington, Donnie Darko, Trainspotting, Inception, anything with The Marx Brothers or Monty Python, kung fu, sci-fi, Lars Von Trier, Nicholas Wynding Reffn, Orson Welles.
Music: 1940's/1950's pop rock and doowop, drum n' bass, breaks, ghetto funk, dubstep, orchestral, symphonic, arias, cello, piano, some symphonic metal, some intelligent hip hop, some dance. The Doors, Madeon.
TV: Comedy Network, Food Network, Red Dwarf, period shows like A Game Of Thrones. Community, Modern Family, The Soup, BSG/Caprica, No Reservations, The Walking Dead, The Daily Show, Chelsey Lately, Arrested Development, Metalocalypse, Misfits, Mr. Show, Louie, 30Rock, The IT Crowd, Parks and Rec, Monty Python, Drunk History, New Girl, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Drugs Inc.
Food & Drink: Earl Grey (mixed with hot chocolate), mint-green tea, bananas, Apple Juice, Ginger Ale (again mixed), Unagi, making pizza dough, charcuterie.
Sitting on a balcony at night while it pours rain.
Reading in hot showers. Also long showers.
I can be exceedingly random.
I have some depression issues, but alot of the time you wouldn't know it to see.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
I really like unique parts of a lady::.Freckles, scars, moles, peach fuzz, pale skin, strange eyes...
I smoke marijuana generally once a day, time permitting, only once the day's activities are completed, night has set, and there's nothing to do but watch TV, cook, play some games, and get ready for bed. Love to do so while reading. So 95% of the time that's in the last 2-3hrs of my day. The other 5% might be before a particular movie or going to EDM show.
If to you, food is just fuel, well, as you can see by now I don't see it that way.
I'm not perfect, but correct usage of you're/your etc is preferable, and since we're not texting in a time sensitive situation, u and r are something you might avoid.
No Scientologists please!
Other than that, feel free to message me. Even just a hey. Some say I seem fairly confident, but I can be as nervous as the next person :)
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.