Find better matches with our advanced
26 • Saint Louis, MO • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 1:58pm
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Trying to quit
- Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
1) Miles: An Autobiography by Miles Davis
2) Beneath the Underdog by Charles Mingus
3) Any book written by Neil Gaiman.
Currently Reading: Wolf in White Van by John Darnielle and Hot Water Music by Charles Bukowski
1) Jazz (especially Miles, Bird, Trane, Freddie Hubbard, Clifford Brown, and Lee Morgan)
2) Hip-Hop (Talib, yasiin bey, Homeboy Sandman, etc.)
3) Funk (Parliament, The Meters, Lettuce, Snarky Puppy)
I have a very wide taste in music as a musician and music teacher, but these would have to be my favorites.
Vietnamese, Thai, Mexican, Greek, Indian, Nepalese, Korean, you know, just food in general.
You enjoy local music (or live music in general).
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.