1) Miles: An Autobiography by Miles Davis
2) Beneath the Underdog by Charles Mingus
3) Any book written by Neil Gaiman.
Currently Reading: Wolf in White Van by John Darnielle and Hot Water Music by Charles Bukowski
1) Jazz (especially Miles, Bird, Trane, Freddie Hubbard, Clifford Brown, and Lee Morgan)
2) Hip-Hop (Talib, yasiin bey, Homeboy Sandman, etc.)
3) Funk (Parliament, The Meters, Lettuce, Snarky Puppy)
I have a very wide taste in music as a musician and music teacher, but these would have to be my favorites.
Vietnamese, Thai, Mexican, Greek, Indian, Nepalese, Korean, you know, just food in general.