Find better matches with our advanced matching system
23 / M / Straight / Single
San Jose, CA
- Last Online
- Mar 6
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Libra, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
- Analogizing ideas that seem very far removed from each other.
- Finding aesthetic beauty in any environment, object, or sound.
Currently Reading: 'Foucault's Pendulum' by Umberto Eco
Just Finished: 'Candide' by Voltaire and 'One-Hundred Years of Solitude' by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
I really enjoy reading because it offers new perspectives as well as new knowledge. I enjoy anything that will make me think.
Film: I prefer more artful and intellectual films as opposed to entertainment (though this of course has its time and place). For example, I really enjoyed the recently released movie 'Her' because not only does it provide artful cinematography and dialogue, but it also entertains and provides a basis for thinking about what it means to be human. Some other favorites include: 2001: A Space Odyssey, The Machinist, and In Bruges.
Shows: I do not watch TV often anymore, but I really enjoyed Utopia, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, and The Walking Dead.
Music: I have a very eclectic taste in music. Lately I have been listening to a lot of jazz-inspired instrumentals (check out 'The Dylan Group'!), jazz itself (Miles Davis, John Coltrane, and Thelonious Monk) in addition to the usual rock/alternative rock/indie. I recently started listening to Beirut and really dig it. If you like Beirut and have any suggestions please tell me!
Food: I used to be picky, but over the last year I have started trying a lot more foods. If I am to explain in flavors: I enjoy things with a hint of citrus, sweet, but also savory with a little bit of spice--tang that leaves the tongue electrified.
2. The question "why?": Without "why?" we are without the wherewithal for warmth.
3. Introspection: It's enough to delve into the understanding of the the world around you, but it's another thing to to delve into understanding your place within it.
4. Texture: Texture is important in both material things and the immaterial (e.g. sound). Textures set the tone, or the mood, or the sense.
5. The written word: The written word is miraculous because it provides an essential window into the mind of another; and it is even more miraculous when it is from long ago, where one is peering into a mind that has long since stopped thinking.
6. Quality: Whether material or immaterial, I must always seek quality. To appreciate something or someone in proportion to the work put into it, or put into themselves, respectively, adds another dimension to life.
- The colors of things.
- What the conversations between plants would be like if they had the capacity to observe people walking down the street (and converse).
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.