So instead: Here are a few facts:
- I am a fan of body modification, and have about 18 tattoos at this point.
- I can be crude, rude, and loud, but prefer to conduct myself politely in public places.
- I can be just as happy laying in bed with my fuzzy blankets and dog as I am swimming, dancing, and hiking,
- I ain't 'fraid of no ghost!
- I am a Navy Brat. Meaning I moved around the world when I was a kid, and I respect the people who serve our country, even if I don't support their orders.
I'm currently a server, which means that I experience the best and worst of people on a daily basis... and that I am always somewhere between 'bawlin' and broke...
"Machine of Death" Is my current favorite.
"House of Leaves", "Sex At Dawn","Good Omens", and "Acid Dreams"
Dean Koontz is always in my bookcase.
Mirror Mask, The Doom Generation, Natural Born Killers, True Romance, Boys and Girls Guide to Getting Down, Ink... I kind of love movies. I am a huge horror fan as well.
Everything from The Grateful Dead to Left Over Crack. (But only one of which I've seen multiple times)
My most used Pandora stations are Reel Big Fish, They Might Be Giants, Jem, The Runaways, Rooney, Chromeo, Innerpartysystem, and The Adicts.
I also love the guitar gods. (Satriani, Petrucci, Vai, Johnson, etc)
I love me some raw veggies.
Italian, Mongolian, American, blah blah blah.
I used to cook and bake at a British Cafe.
I hate sushi. I know, I know. "You just haven't had good sushi!" I've tried, I really have. I just think it's really gross.
Music (or art in general)
My Fire Hoop
My LED Hoop
(I have a few hoops)
I prefer to meet interesting people in person, rather than messaging for months to an anticlimactic ending of a lost reply. If you are interesting, entertaining, and can woo me in real life, then I would much rather have you buy me a drink, than check my messages daily.
And for the love of the internet, please say something more than "Hey". Give me a reason to respond to you, or I won't.