Find better matches with our advanced matching system
31 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Mar 5
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from high school
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
Things people should know:
- When I say shy I mean horribly painfully shy.
- l am very guarded it takes a lot for me to let people in. Once I do it means a lot.
- I can't stand being called baby, honey, cutie, etc.
Movies: I enjoy all types of movies. Once again if it's well done it doesn't mater if it's a action flick or a French art-house film. My 5 favorite movies are Amadeus, Almost Famous, White Nights, The Red Violin, and Memoirs of a Geisha.
Shows: I don't watch TV. I do catch a few shows online now and again, I love the Daily show and there are a few sitcoms that I'll go for: The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother, and a few other things here and there but there's nothing I have to watch.
Music: This is the big one. I am very passionate about music. I listen to primarily Rock, but I do have eclectic taste. My favorites are Alternative Rock, 60's & 70's Folk Rock, and 80's British New Wave. My all time favorite band is The Smashing Pumpkins on a level that is almost unnatural - you've been warned.
Food: I admit it I enjoy food and I am quite adventitious whan it comes to tring new foods and cuisines. I am also a very good cook and I enjoy cooking and sharing it with others. Right now a big question when it comes to food is "Can I put sriracha on that?" And you'd be surprised how often the answer is yes. Sriracha chicken wings with coconut lime cream is my favorite concoction I've come up with.
2) A good book
3) Good conversation
5) My cats
6) A sense of accomplishment
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 30–37
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- you are willing to take the initiative. (at least for a bit)
- you don't mind me going on and on about music.
- you're looking for something real.
- you think curvy/full figure girls can be attractive. (but not in a freaky fetishy way)
- you like or would like to wander around NYC finding random art galleries, great underground music, interesting shops and hole-in-the-wall eateries.
- you want me to message you. (if I see you've checked out my profile and didn't ever rate it I figure you're not interested)
You should NOT message me if
- you're married or seeing someone.
- you're looking for a fling or casual sex.
- you're just looking for an online plaything.
- you're unwilling to participate in something real.
- you're looking for someone to fill your time until something better comes along.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.