Find better matches with our advanced
33 • Somers, NY • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 33–39
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- Last online
- Mar 27
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from high school
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
Things people should know:
- When I say shy I mean horribly painfully shy.
- l am very guarded it takes a lot for me to let people in. Once I do it means a lot.
- I can't stand being called baby, honey, cutie, etc.
Movies: I enjoy all types of movies. Once again if it's well done it doesn't mater if it's a action flick or a French art-house film. My 5 favorite movies are Amadeus, Almost Famous, White Nights, The Red Violin, and Memoirs of a Geisha.
Shows: I don't watch TV. I do catch a few shows online now and again, I love the Daily show and there are a few sitcoms that I'll go for: The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother, and a few other things here and there but there's nothing I have to watch.
Music: This is the big one. I am very passionate about music. I listen to primarily Rock, but I do have eclectic taste. My favorites are Alternative Rock, 60's & 70's Folk Rock, and 80's British New Wave. My all time favorite band is The Smashing Pumpkins on a level that is almost unnatural - you've been warned.
Food: I admit it I enjoy food and I am quite adventitious whan it comes to tring new foods and cuisines. I am also a very good cook and I enjoy cooking and sharing it with others. Right now a big question when it comes to food is "Can I put sriracha on that?" And you'd be surprised how often the answer is yes. Sriracha chicken wings with coconut lime cream is my favorite concoction I've come up with.
2) A good book
3) Good conversation
5) My cats
6) A sense of accomplishment
- you are willing to take the initiative. (at least for a bit)
- you don't mind me going on and on about music.
- you're looking for something real.
- you think curvy/full figure girls can be attractive. (but not in a freaky fetishy way)
- you like or would like to wander around NYC finding random art galleries, great underground music, interesting shops and hole-in-the-wall eateries.
- you want me to message you. (if I see you've checked out my profile and didn't ever rate it I figure you're not interested)
You should NOT message me if
- you're married or seeing someone.
- you're looking for a fling or casual sex.
- you're just looking for an online plaything.
- you're unwilling to participate in something real.
- you're looking for someone to fill your time until something better comes along.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.