In short a single girl looking for a single guy for fun outings (movies, museums, street fairs or music festivals, apple picking, and the like) and innings (take out and Netflix or better yet tackling a recipe together) with the hopes of a long-term relationship.
It's difficult for me to talk abot myself in a narrative. Music is my main passion in life could not survive without it. I am geek and prod of it! I love sci-fi/fantasy, tech stuff, science and history, I'd much rather read than watch TV, and I tend to obsess over things a bit. There's still a little bit of the goth girl from back in the day left in me. Also I'm a curvy girl and okay with it. If you are looking for a size 2 (or a size 12 for that matter) please move on. The information on this profile gives a very good representation of who I am so, take a look at my questions, personality and tests. If there's something else you want to know, just ask.
Things people should know:
- When I say shy I mean horribly painfully shy.
- l am very guarded it takes a lot for me to let people in. Once I do it means a lot.
- I can't stand being called baby, honey, cutie, etc.
Movies: I enjoy all types of movies. Once again if it's well done it doesn't mater if it's a action flick or a French art-house film, Tim Burton to Kevin Smith. My 5 favorite movies are Amadeus, Almost Famous, White Nights, The Red Violin, and Memoirs of a Geisha.
Shows: I don't watch TV, when i did it was mostly docu-series. I do catch a few shows online, I love the Daily show and there are a few series that I'll go for: Boston Legal, The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother. I just started Game of Thrones so thats what I'm watching currently. And I'll pick-up select other things here and there but there's nothing I have to watch.
Music: This is the big one. I am very passionate about music. I listen to primarily Rock, but I do have eclectic taste. My favorites are Alternative Rock, 60's & 70's Folk Rock, and 80's British New Wave. My all time favorite band is The Smashing Pumpkins on a level that is almost unnatural - you've been warned.
Food: I admit it I enjoy food and I am quite adventitious whan it comes to tring new foods and cuisines. I am also a very good cook and I enjoy cooking and sharing it with others. Right now a big question when it comes to food is "Can I put sriracha on that?" And you'd be surprised how often the answer is yes. Sriracha chicken wings with coconut lime cream is my favorite concoction I've come up with.
2) A good book
3) Good conversation
5) My cats
6) A sense of accomplishment
On a lighter note I'm a Pinterest junkie.
- you are willing to take the initiative. (at least for a bit)
- you don't mind me going on and on about music.
- you're looking for something real.
- you think curvy/full figure girls can be attractive. (but not in a freaky fetishy way)
- you like or would like to wander around NYC finding random art galleries, great underground music, interesting shops and hole-in-the-wall eateries.
- you think wandering around Stew Leonard's or a Whole Foods excursion is a good way to pass a few hours.
- you can accept or better yet share my love of all things Disney.
- you want me to message you. (if I see you've checked out my profile and didn't ever say hi, I figure you're not interested)
You should NOT message me if
- you're married or seeing someone.
- you're looking for a fling or casual sex.
- you're just looking for an online plaything.
- you're unwilling to participate in something real.
- you're looking for someone to fill your time until something better comes along.