Find better matches with our advanced
30 • M • Tallinn, Estonia
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–30
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 2:09am
- 6′ 0″ (1.84m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- English (Fluently), Estonian (Fluently), Swedish (Fluently), Finnish (Okay), Russian (Poorly)
- There are a few. Unfortunately most of them are from Hollywood.
- Game of Thrones
- 'Allo 'Allo!
- Anything with Rowan Atkinson.
- I do enjoy history books and biographies of achieved or controversial people.
- Historical fiction.
- Anything that fits on my Kindle and I decide to load on it.
- Mostly anything as long as it is not heavy (anything). And yes, most of the mainstream artists and music I can do without. Classical is always good. Almost forgot; rap is not music.
- Basically anything, as long as it is real food. The less processed, the better. The things they have in the restaurant with the big yellow "M" on the red backround is not food. I bet they serve rat, or some other rodent.
- good friends. I mean good friends. Could not care less for the shallow variety.
- fresh air.
- dihydrogen monoxide. - At least 2 litres per day.
- the sea.
- you like to get to know me better.
- you are shy. I like shy people. They tend to be more complex. :)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.