Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Nov 29
- 6′ 0″ (1.84m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Gemini and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- English (Fluently), Estonian (Fluently), Swedish (Fluently), Finnish (Okay), Russian (Poorly)
elarl Tallinn, Estonia more adventurous
shyandsacred Tallinn, Estonia more progressive
KristjanS Tallinn, Estonia less romantic
JohanAT Tallinn, Estonia kinkier
PDFmag Tallinn, Estonia more adventurous
Nafanja Tallinn, Estonia less spiritual
djsergi23 Tallinn, Estonia more adventurous
prookyon Tallinn, Estonia less artsy
- There are a few. Unfortunately most of them are from Hollywood.
- Game of Thrones
- 'Allo 'Allo!
- Anything with Rowan Atkinson.
- I do enjoy history books and biographies of achieved or controversial people.
- Historical fiction.
- Anything that fits on my Kindle and I decide to load on it.
- Mostly anything as long as it is not heavy (anything). And yes, most of the mainstream artists and music I can do without. Classical is always good. Almost forgot; rap is not music.
- Basically anything, as long as it is real food. The less processed, the better. The things they have in the restaurant with the big yellow "M" on the red backround is not food. I bet they serve rat, or some other rodent.
- good friends. I mean good friends. Could not care less for the shallow variety.
- fresh air.
- dihydrogen monoxide. - At least 2 litres per day.
- the sea.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–30
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- you like to get to know me better.
- you are shy. I like shy people. They tend to be more complex. :)