- There are a few. Unfortunately most of them are from Hollywood.
- Game of Thrones
- 'Allo 'Allo!
- Anything with Rowan Atkinson.
- I do enjoy history books and biographies of achieved or controversial people.
- Historical fiction.
- Anything that fits on my Kindle and I decide to load on it.
- Mostly anything as long as it is not heavy (anything). And yes, most of the mainstream artists and music I can do without. Classical is always good. Almost forgot; rap is not music.
- Basically anything, as long as it is real food. The less processed, the better. The things they have in the restaurant with the big yellow "M" on the red backround is not food. I bet they serve rat, or some other rodent.
- good friends. I mean good friends. Could not care less for the shallow variety.
- fresh air.
- an open mind.
- dihydrogen monoxide.
- the sea.
- you like to get to know me better.