That, and I can bake one hell of a mean batch of cookies. I also made several great batches of chocolate fudge brownies (Delicious!). I also know my way around the kitchen quite well, as I have made a lot of delicious pasta dishes, rice dishes, Pizza Burgers, Swedish Meatballs, and Irish Soda Bread (All made From Scratch), and a lot of other wonderful foods.
I'm also really good at making others laugh, and making imitations of many male anime and media characters. But when need be, I can console others when they're down. If you feel depressed for any reason, any reason at all, just give me a buzz. I'll help you in any way I can.
1. When it comes to books, I especially like:
J.R.R. Tolkien (The Lord of the Rings Series), and
Andrzej Sapkowski (The Witcher Series), (mostly the latter part).
2. Movies, I LOVE the Star Wars movies (The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, Revenge of the Sith, A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi) (Episode VII has just as much great magic as the Original Trilogy), The 'Good' Star Trek series movies (Star Trek: Generations, Star Trek: First Contact and Star Trek: Insurrection) The Last Starfighter, Titan A.E., Serenity, Spider-Man 2, Fantastic Four, Ghost Rider,Iron Man 1 and 3, Captain America, Marvel's The Avengers, The X-Men Series, Independence Day (1996) (Hopefully Independence Day Resurgence will be just as great as the first) , Men in Black (1997), Godzilla (2014), Guardians of the Galaxy, And a lot of Sci-Fi and Fantasy shows: Stargate Atlantis, Babylon 5, Stargate SG-1, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Legend of the Seeker, Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, etc. Romance: When Harry met Sally, The Notebook, The Theory of Everything, Casablanca and Action Adventure: Indiana Jones, The Die Hard Series 1-4, Transformers 1 (Michael Bay's First Transformers Film), Bad Boys, The A-Team, MacGyver, etc., especially Action-Comedies: Burn Notice and Rush Hour's 1 and 2, and Martial Arts Action Flicks with Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan in them. Even documentaries that ask the big questions, like 'Through the Wormhole' with Morgan Freeman. AND Cosmos: A Space-time Odyssey with Neil Degrasse Tyson (I would've LOVED to have him as a professor in my classes) I also really love "The Italian Job", and "The Tower Heist". I am also a BIG fan of "Waking Life" from Fox Searchlight Pictures and IFC Films, I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I also love "The Last King of Scotland"
3. When it comes to music, I like Original Movie, TV show, Cartoon and Anime music scores (Unique, huh?). And in music, I absolutely LOVE: 'Closer to the Edge' by 30 Seconds to Mars, 'I knew I loved you', and 'Affirmation', actually Anything by Savage Garden, 'Somewhere Out There' By Linda Ronstadt and James Ingram, Cascada, Celine Dion, Enya, Irish and Scottish Celtic Music Luther Vandross 'Weird Al' Yankovic (He/She who is tired of Weird Al is Tired of Life), Iron Maiden, Queen, ATC, Incubus, Trading Yesterday, Guns N Roses, Frank Sinatra, Mel Torme, Spanish Guitar Music, New Age, Classical, Choir Music, Gregorian Chants (Unusual, huh?), Soundscapes Music, Easy Listening Music, Josh Groban, The Canadian Tenors, Aled Jones, Il Divo, Katherine Jenkins, Dragonland,
Sabaton, Billy Joel, , Bruce Springsteen, Bruce Hornsby, Billy Joe Royal, Richard Marx, Bonnie Tyler, Mike + The Mechanics, But NOT Gospel.
4. I also love Stand-up Comedy: Trevor Noah, Bob Newhart, Kevin Hart, Gabriel Iglesias, Jim Gaffigan, Victor Borge (He's the FUNNIEST Musician I've EVER laughed to, plus the best classical piano player, ever). PLUS, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ROBIN WILLIAMS (I grew up with him in ALL of my childhood movies) (Rest in peace, my friend, the world will miss you dearly)
5. I TRULY love:
The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, The Colbert Report (These two shows are where I get my political news, DEFINITELY NOT FAUX NEWS!), CBS This Morning, I also have a liking for Charlie Rose and Tom Brokaw (The most legendary news journalists in the world!)
6. As for food, I love all Asian: Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Mongolian, and Korean And European: Italian, French, English, Scottish, Irish, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian, Hungarian, I recently had German Schnitzel, and, except for the Anchovies, I now love German Food. And North American: American Creative, Mexican, Canadian, Louisiana Creole, New England, and Cajun. And Middle-Eastern Cuisine Such as Indian, and Halal. Can't wait to try South American Cuisine, along with Vietnamese, Cambodian, and Indonesian, along with every single cuisine I haven't tried. Whatever food is there, I'll definitely give it a shot. PLUS, I LOVE DESSERTS OF ALL KINDS!
7. And Last, but not least, I'm a HUGE fan of the New York Yankees , New York Rangers (This is RANGERS-TOWN, BABY!), and Giants (HELL YEAH, BIG BLUE, BABY!), along with the Chicago Blackhawks and the Chicago Bulls (Stlll LOVE Michael Jordan) (Let's face it, ladies, 'Lebuttsky' ain't got shit on the one who made the Legendary Final Shot during the Final game between the Bulls and Jazz, with 5.2 seconds left in the FOURTH QUARTER, WINNING THE GAME FOR THE BULLS WITH A SCORE OF 87-86!). (Wilt Chamberlain is still NUMBER ONE in my book, though, with 100 points IN A SINGLE GAME!). I also love to play dodge-ball AND, I LOVE to swim (In fact, I was a champion swimmer in citywide swimming competitions across New York City in the 1990's, as I still have my gold medals on me in my apartment). I also love to go bowling, no matter if I rock, or suck. I'm also an avid Martial Arts enthusiast and, student.
1. My Whole Family (Including my very handsome and mischievous Four-year-old Golden Retriever, Maverick, I just can't live without the little spud).
2. All My Friends, past, present, AND future.
3. Anyone who genuinely appreciates me being around in general.
4. My new Windows 10 Computer (Sadly) (As it carries my games, and my 15,896-Page Story!) (And No, I am not kidding about my amount of pages of my story) (My ultimate goal is 100,000 pages in my story before I die.) (PLUS, I have a special pet project in the works, one which is a special mix of Star-Wars-and-Wing-Commander-Style Space Action, and The-Lord-of-the-Rings-AND-The-Witcher-style combat on the ground, and intimate action like When Harry Met Sally, all mixed within a Japanese Anime Multi-Verse.)
5. My Collection of Anime, Video Games, Manga Books (Both ends of the Rating Spectrum), and everything I bought over the years.
6. My PlayStation 3 (As I have said, I am a HUGE Sony fan).
BUT, If anyone wants to see me on a Friday night, I'm there.
I also happen to be a former gold-medalist in city-wide school swimming competitions and events (I was one of the fastest swimmers in the whole New York City school system, though, sadly, that was long ago) (But I still have the ability to swim well). I still have my gold medals (I NEVER get rid of my excellent highlights).
But I should tell you all: if you just click the 'like' button on me, that's all you get from me: a 'like', back. I want ACTUAL messages from you. If you like me, send me an actual message, not just a meager 'like'. Hope to hear from you soon.
Also, last thing, if you like me, you MUST have read at least SOME of my profile (as dreadfully long as it may be), and not have just looked at some of my pictures, no matter how handsome you may deem me to be. ALSO, read at least a LITTLE of the questions I answered on this site, alright? Ciao, everybody.