Find better matches with our advanced
28 • Richmond Hill, NY • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 23–26
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Feb 9
- Native American, White
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Not at all
- Agnosticism, and very serious about it
- Libra, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Rather not say
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), Japanese (Okay)
That, and I can bake one hell of a mean batch of cookies. I also know my way around the kitchen quite well, as I have made a lot of delicious pasta dishes, rice dishes, Pizza Burgers, Swedish Meatballs, and Irish Soda Bread (All made From Scratch), and a lot of other wonderful foods.
I'm also really good at making others laugh, and making imitations of many male anime and media characters. But when need be, I can counsel others when they're down. If you feel depressed for any reason, any reason at all, just give me a buzz. I'll help you in any way I can.
I especially like
J.R.R. Tolkien (The Lord of the Rings Series), and
Andrzej Sapkowski (The Witcher Series), (mostly the latter part).
I love Video Games (Sorry, this is non-negotiable):
ANYTHING Sony Offers (Let's face it, they have better games than Microsoft can offer, Like Uncharted, God of War, Ratchet and Clank, Metal Gear Solid, Devil May Cry, Killzone, InFamous, Sly Cooper, Jak and Daxter, you know the drill) (Plus I love PC games, The Witcher Series and Dragon Age Series Being Two of the games, I recently got Crysis 3: Hunter Edition for Christmas) (Really, Any Game that involves a great story and Voice acting to boot) (I plan on getting Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch for PS3, and Metro: Last Light for PC)
I love the Star Wars movies (The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, Revenge of the Sith, A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi) (Hopefully Episode VII will have just as much great magic as the Original Trilogy),
The 'Good' Star Trek series movies (Star Trek: Generations, Star Trek: First Contact and Star Trek: Insurrection)
The Last Starfighter
Iron Man 1 and 3
Marvel's The Avengers
The X-Men Series
Independence Day (1996)
and a lot of Sci-Fi and Fantasy shows:
Legend of the Seeker
Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, etc.
When Harry met Sally
The Notebook, etc.
and Action Adventure:
The Die Hard Series 1-5,
Transformers 1 (Michael Bay's First Transformers Film),
Burn Notice and
Rush Hour 1 and Rush Hour 2
even documentaries that ask the big questions, like
'Through the Wormhole' with Morgan Freeman.
AND Cosmos: A Spacetime Oddysey with Neil Degrasse Tyson (I would LOVE to have him as a professor in my classes)
I also really love "The Italian Job", and "The Tower Heist". I am also a BIG fan of "Waking Life" from Fox Searchlight Pictures and IFC Films, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
I also love "The Last King of Scotland"
When it comes to music, I like Original Movie, TV show, Cartoon and Anime music scores (Unique, huh?). And in music, I absolutely LOVE:
'Closer to the Edge' by 30 Seconds to Mars,
'I knew I loved you', and 'Affirmation', actually Anything by Savage Garden
'Somewhere Out There' By Linda Ronstadt and James Ingram
Irish and Scottish Celtic Music
'Weird Al' Yankovic
Guns N Roses
Spanish Guitar Music
Gregorian Chants (Amazing, huh?)
Easy Listening Music
The Canadian Tenors
Billy Joe Royal
I also love Stand-up Comedy:
Victor Borge (He's the FUNNIEST Musician I've EVER laughed to, plus the best classical piano player, ever)
I TRULY love:
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart,
The Colbert Report (These two shows are where I get my political news DEFINITELY NOT FAUX NEWS!)
CBS This Morning
I also have a liking for Charlie Rose and Tom Brokaw (The most legendary news journalists in the world!)
As for food, I love all
I recently had German Schnitzel, and, except the Anchovies, I now love German Food,
And North American
and Middle-Eastern Cuisine
Such as Indian, and Halal.
Can't wait to try South American Cuisine, along with Vietnamese, Mongolian, Cambodian, and Indonesian, along with every single cuisine I haven't tried.
Whatever food is there, I'll definitely give it a shot.
1. My Whole Family (Including my very handsome and mischievous three-year-old Golden Retriever puppy, Maverick, I just can't live without the little spud).
2. All My Friends, past, present, AND future.
3. Anyone who genuinely appreciates me in general.
4. My new Windows 8 Computer (Sadly) (As it carries my games, and my 10,506-Page Story!) (And No, I am not kidding about my amount of pages of my story) (My ultimate goal is 100,000 pages in my story before I die.) (PLUS, I have a special pet project in the works, one which is a special mix of Star-Wars-and-Wing-Commander-Style Space Action, and The-Lord-of-the-Rings-AND-The-Witcher-style combat on the ground, and intimate action like When Harry Met Sally, all mixed within a Japanese Anime Multi-Verse.)
5. My Collection of Anime, Video Games, Manga Books (Both ends of the Rating Spectrum), and everything I bought over the years.
6. My PlayStation 3 (As I have said, I am a HUGE Sony fan).
I also kept my Sega Dreamcast after thirteen years. AND IT STILL WORKS!!!! YAY!!!!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.