Find better matches with our advanced matching system
36 • M • San Francisco, CA
- Last Online
- Today – 10:21am
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Okay)
Speaking my mind
getting stuck in a Wikipedia wormhole about history, art, or nature.
Tarantino, Wes Anderson, Almodóvar, kurosawa, coen brothers.
Oh and of course Michael Bay...psych.
Any kind of documentaries. Must watch: The Story of Film: An Odyssey.
Must see TV right now is Boss, Homeland, Jon Stewart, and Colbert Report.
Don't listen to country....but pretty much everything else.
M83, Fleet Foxes, First Aid Kit (most amazing show at Slims last week, must see when they come the Filmore in Oct), National, Bon Iver, Crystal Castles, Billy Idol, New Order, MGMT.
Rolling Stones is a must during late night dance parties in the living room.
Food..grass fed and organic
2. A IPA or Bulleit at a dive bar
3. Baseball. Giants diehard since 89'
4. Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wings sauce (it's orange crack in a bottle)
5. Lust for life
6. Art...just don't put a bird on it
and oh of course what it would be like if I lived on a ranch surrounded by nature and animals.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 26–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.