Find better matches with our advanced
30 • Oakland, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 20–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Feb 26
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Judaism, and somewhat serious about it
- Aquarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from law school
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), Hebrew (Poorly)
On weekends, I like to goof around outside, design board games, play fingerstyle guitar, and meet new people with interesting opinions. Big fan of all watersports -- kayaking, surfing, waterslides, whatever: if it's soaked, I'm stoked.
(2) I can't stop fidgeting -- I believe all office supplies that are not nailed in place are intended for my personal amusement.
(3) The more excited I get, the louder I talk and the more SAT words I use.
Movies: Batman Begins, Pleasantville, Zohan, Casablanca, Lincoln
TV: Sherlock, Becker, Fairly Legal, Archer, Terra Nova
Music: My all-time favorites are The Weepies, Guster, Dave Matthews, J.S. Bach, Dave Koz, Paul Simon, and Jimmy Buffett. If you have recommendations for good Celtic, techno, or neo-classical metal bands, you should share them with me! I'll get really excited and then you can laugh about how excited I got.
Food: I like colorful food -- purple cabbage, strawberries, fresh mint leaves, hazelnuts -- that's packed with intense flavor but not ridiculously spicy. I eat free-range animals. Om nom nom. I respect vegetarians yet have no desire to become one.
2) Puzzles to solve
3) People to help
4) Freedom of conscience
5) Dark chocolate
6) My brother
To answer the question less literally, when I go out, I like bars (and living rooms) with foosball, couches, understated live music, and/or silly theme nights. Pretty much always up for karaoke, improv comedy, mini-golf, ice-skating, or laser tag.
(2) You plan to stay here at least a few years
(3) You are busy enough to be interesting AND
(4) You are not so busy that you're basically unavailable.
Extra brownie points if you want to play tennis, swim, bike, jam, argue, and/or make out.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.