Find better matches with our advanced
52 • Northbrook, IL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 31–55
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- May 27
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Aries, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from law school
- Rather not say
- Has kids
- English (Fluently)
1. My kids....I am blessed to be their father.
2. Hope.....without it the essence of life is lost.
3. MKP Chicago.....my men's group and community of men that changes the world one man at a time and has had and continues to have a profound impact on the man that I currently am and strive to become.
4. My friends.....they are supportive, comforting and the meaning of what true friends are about.
5. Music and dancing.......energizing, freeing and delightful.
6. Nature/Being Outside.....nothing more pure and beautiful.
Through my mens work I am quite aware and in touch with those parts of me that shine and those parts that are dark and I do my personal growth/men's work so I can become more aware and face those shadows in order to become the man that I strive to be. I also know that I am not for everyone and vice versa.
You want to meet someone quite unique;
You are attracted to or can tolerate someone who is part geek;
You think I'm hot or cute;
You're up for an adventure;
Outside the box sounds fun;
You're looking for someone who is open minded, kind, friendly and honest and you share those traits/values;
You like teenage kids (I have two);
You like to laugh and smile; and
You don't think sex is a four letter word.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.