Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 • M • Toronto, Ontario, CA
- Last Online
- Apr 15
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly other
- Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
- Relationship Status
- Seeing Someone
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Otherwise I moved to the GTA in February for work and am still working on building a life here in the city.
-Awesome jump kicks!
-Making it uncool to be a nerd again.
2. I'm honest and I wear my heart on my sleeve.
The Harry Potter Series,
The Fionavar Tapestry,
A Song of Ice and Fire (on book 2),
Super-Hero movies (No, not Thor :P)
The Transformers Series
Comedies (like 40 Year Old Virgin, Knocked Up and Old School)
Anything by Joss Whedon,
How I Met Your Mother,
New Girl (don't judge me!)
Parks and Recreation,
Alphas (I miss you!)
Avatar the Last Airbender,
Many, many more...
My tastes in music are constantly shifting, I'm pretty open minded but lately I'm fond of the Weepies, the Goo Goo Dolls, the Lumineers, Great Big Sea, the Barenaked Ladies, Regina Spektor, Ingrid Michaelson, Passenger, Kirty, Metric, Stars, Boy, Maroon 5.
2. Sunlight. I think my favorite feeling in the whole world is the first golden rays of sunlight on my face in the spring. (If I ever become a vampire, I don't think I'm going to handle it very well)
3. Communication technology. I like being able to be in touch with other people.
4. GPS. My sense of direction is honestly awful. I consider myself a pretty smart guy, and I'm pretty sure it's because the part of my brain that controls sense of direction got cannibalized by the other parts of my brain in utero.
5. Nerdy hobbies.
6. My mother. My mom has been one of my best friends for as long as I can remember. She's been there for me when I had no one else and has always supported me.
- Ages 19–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
It's important to note, I am not here for romantic reasons - I am in a happy relationship, just looking to meet some new friends for going out, board games nights and generally being a nerd with.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.