Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 • M • Tampa, FL
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 4:55pm
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Status
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), German (Poorly)
Shows: Revolution (can't wait for it to come back on), Daily Show, Cobert Report, Suburgatory, Combat Hospital, Two and a Half Men, Harry's Law, Hawaii Five-O, How I Met Your Mother, South Park, Futurama, Family Guy, American Dad, Simpsons, Scrubs, and Home Improvement.
Books: The Things They Carried, A Rumor of War, Killer Angels (and the rest of the books by Jeff Shaara), Fallen Angels, Animal Farm, 1984, The Great Gatsby, and the Hunger Games Trilogy.
Food: Any really, but especially ethnic foods.
Music: Anything, but mostly country.
3. friends and family
4. my computer
5. beer/chill pubs
6. cellphone (though I did go without it for 5 weeks when I went backpacking in Europe).
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.