Find better matches with our advanced matching system
35 • F • Oxford, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Jul 25
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Might want kids
- Has dogs
- English, Spanish (Okay), Indonesian (Poorly)
I also love being at home, and I've got a new dog - I'm loving training her. Plus there's the regular stuff - walks in the countryside which are my bread and butter of life, time hanging out with my family, cocktails with my friends, and chilling (or more usually working hard!) in my garden.
Zest for life
Passion for the things I enjoy doing
I love trying new food, especially street food in far flung places. I'm pretty open minded - fennel is about the only thing which is a definite no.
I like reading books about real life stories like Touching the Void.
- The fun things I can do in the future
- The counties I can visit. Places like Vietnam, Costa Rica and the deep south of America are on the list.
- Whether internet dating is boring, useful, interesting or fun
- How many trips I can fit in to my annual leave entitlement
- Which countryside walk I will do next and with which friend
- Do I want a busy fast paced life, or a chilled out slow paced one
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 27–50
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
You are open minded and interested in the world around you
You like dogs and walking in the countryside
You have style and take care of the way you look
Holidays for you are picking a place, packing a bag and seeing what happens and if UK based - with a dog
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.