Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

SweetnLovely123

44 Chicago, IL Woman

Woman

I’m looking for

  • Men
  • Ages 36–49
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating

My Details

Last Online
Dec 14
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
5′ 9″ (1.75m)
Body Type
Diet
Smokes
No
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Religion
Sign
Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
Education
Graduated from masters program
Job
Income
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Pets
Likes dogs and dislikes cats
Speaks
English

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Hi. I live in Chicago and love it; I do a lot of socializing with friends, drinking of lattes, listening to music, going to Steppenwolf, the Lyric, wine bars and Cubs games. But I'm guessing this is about 1% of what this city offers and would love to explore the other 99% - blues, the random poetry slam, and more.

I am warm, funny, and smart
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Music: Favorites are alternative and classical, but I'll listen to almost anything except country. And elevator music. Unless I'm at the dentist and there's laughing gas involved.

Books: I love to read. I'm a big fan of Indian authors (Jumpa Lahiri, Rohinton Mistry, Vikram Seth, Chita Divakaruni). Other long-time favorites are "A Good Scent from a Strange Mountain" by Robert Olen Butler; "The Ginger Tree" by Oswald Wynd; "The Soloist" by Mark Salzman; "Remains of the Day" by Kazuo Ishiguru

Food: All kinds of ethnic foods - sushi, thai, Indian (to go with my books), etc.

Movies: Anything Merchant/Ivory, "Rushmore," "Shawshank Redemption," "Midnight Run"

TV: Lost, The Office, Daily Show, Colbert Report
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Family, friends, music/ipod, books, lattes and wine.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Well...I'd like to say I spend a lot of time thinking about Important Issues. But now that the election's over, odds are I'm thinking about the topics listed above :)
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Definitely depends on how my week (and commutes!) went. I like to catch up with friends over dinner & drinks, or hit the gym and snuggle up to my DVR.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You are smart and interesting. I do have a weakness for tall, intellectual liberals.

Add a photo to:

Stay fresh with Instagram

Are you sure you want to delete this album?

Where's your photo?

Drop it like it’s hot

Photos must be at least 400 x 400px
Edit thumbnail
Add a caption

You look fantastic!