Find better matches with our advanced matching system
34 / M / Straight / Single
Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Scorpio, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
I'm always on the hunt for new projects that will keep me creatively satisfied. Right now I'm working on a project where people send me to places and I write them letters. You can check it out at http://www.iamavisitorhere.com. Send me somewhere!
I absolutely adore movies. I had a huge movie collection up until a few months back, but sold off most of it when I started travelling full time. I'll watch absolutely anything and love going to the theatre. "My Dinner with Andre," "It's a Wonderful Life," and "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" are among my favourites, but the list is so long it's ridiculous. I also really enjoy checking out locations where certain films or TV shows were shot. That's my kind of field trip. Show wise, I watch "Girls," "The Walking Dead" and "Saturday Night Live" pretty regularly.
I'm into CBC Radio 3. Mother Mother, Hannah Georgas, Said the Whale. (Vancouver produces almost as much terrific musical talent as it does rain.) Also Buck 65, Wilco, Beastie Boys, Beck. If you think Ken Andrews is one of the most underrated musicians of all time, we're probably soul mates. I also love dancing, and would love to talk to you if you know of any good soul or Brit pop nights in town. I've held on to a stereo for years because I'll always want to be able to make compilation tapes. Compilation tapes are important.
And I'm always open to trying new foods. Food is one of my favourite ways to get to know a place, and a person.
2) Walking and hiking. I seem to have a lot of directions-related conversations with people that end with me saying, "Enh, I'll just walk it."
3) Google Street View. One of these days I want to plan a trip around this website: http://www.mapcrunch.com If you've never seen that site before, you're welcome. See you in a couple of hours.
4) Bad puns. Really notoriously awful ones.
5) Hand-written letters.
6) That scene in "Ghost World" where Enid listens to "Devil Got My Woman" by Skip James on vinyl. It's on YouTube, right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI5OMFCG1t4 You should check it out. I'll wait.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 25–40
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
While in the long term I hope to meet the right person and become half of an uber-dominant power couple who fist-bump over matters of international diplomacy, I'm rarely rooted in one place for more than a few weeks at a time these days (though I do find myself in Vancouver and Toronto quite a bit). As such, I don't have many intentions beyond meeting attractive, like-minded individuals, having conversations and seeing where things go. Shoot me a message if you're up for the same!
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.