Find better matches with our advanced matching system
34 / M / Straight / Single
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 8:33pm
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Agnosticism and laughing about it
- Scorpio and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Artistic / Musical / Writer
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
tailgatelover Peterborough, Ontario, Canada less literary
The_real_Dirk Peterborough, Ontario, Canada less artsy
razor_89 Peterborough, Ontario, Canada kinkier
VanirX Peterborough, Ontario, Canada less artsy
jamielh85 Peterborough, Ontario, Canada more adventurous
snackpack420tron Peterborough, Ontario, Canada more adventurous
Newts88 Omemee, Ontario, Canada more adventurous
Robot-Disco Toronto, Ontario, Canada less compassionate
I'm always on the hunt for new projects that will keep me satisfied, and I'm routinely hungry for new ways to express myself. Right now I'm working on a project where people send me to places and I write them letters. You can check it out at http://www.iamavisitorhere.com. Send me somewhere!
I love all kinds of movies, old and new, and love writing about them. It's the Film minor in me. "My Dinner with Andre," "It's a Wonderful Life," and "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" are among my favourites, but the list is so long it's ridiculous. I'm building a collection of Criterion Blu-rays and should really be kept 50 paces from all Barnes and Noble 50% off sales. I watch Netflix fairly religiously. Right now I'm making my way through "Walking Dead" and becoming all too aware that when faced with a zombie uprising, one could do worse than pack a katana.
I'm into indie rock music. My favourite band of the moment is Mother Mother. I saw The Postal Service in Las Vegas earlier this year, a long time coming. I can dance to soul and Brit pop for hours on end. You get the idea. If you listen to CBC Radio 3 with any frequency, we'll get along fine. I still make compilations. Compilations are important.
And I'm always open to trying new foods. Food is one of my favourite ways to get to know a city. I'm also slowly learning to cook. Over the past few months I've learned how to make vegetable fajitas, guacamole, macaroni salad, garlic bread, peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, scalloped potatoes, zucchini herb casserole, cashew and asparagus rice pilaf, and pumpkin pie. I bought a garlic press recently and was way too excited about it.
2) Walking. I'm a voracious walker. Hiking, too.
3) Google Street View. One of these days I want to plan a trip around this website: http://www.mapcrunch.com If you've never seen that site before, you're welcome. See you in a couple of hours.
4) Bad puns. Really notoriously awful ones.
5) Hand-written letters.
6) That scene in "Ghost World" where Enid listens to "Devil Got My Woman" by Skip James on vinyl. It's on YouTube, right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI5OMFCG1t4 You should check it out. I'll wait.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 25–35
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
I come and go a lot. Right now I don't have many intentions beyond meeting attractive, like-minded individuals, having conversations and seeing where things go. Shoot me a message if you're up for the same!