I also like going out dancing, dive bars, clubs or just staying at home with a board game or movie. I am very flexible. Depends on the week and how busy it is. I am a proud father of two teenage kids. My daughter is a sophomore into cheerleading and just starting to drive. (Look out!) My son a freshman into track. I have an awesome job. I am on faculty at Michigan State University as an AVP responsible for working with social media, web, advertising, branding, and Big Ten Network programs. I love it. It is such a great job. The drive is long each day - over an hour - but it is worth it. My friends are in Clarkston and I am not moving my kids out of high school. In three years it might all change.
Like everyone, a healthy, strong relationship is important to be. A relationship where both people are equals and contribute to making the relationship succeed through honesty and determination. I definitely like to have fun and enjoy life but I work hard at my profession and raising my kids. I'm looking for someone who has similar values. I am a romantic at heart and believe chivalry is still alive. Friends describe me as outgoing, fun, thoughtful and caring.
- I love Thai food
- I once took ballroom dancing lessons
- My favorite color is blue
- Last summer I went white water rafting and rappelling in West Virginia
- I love to scuba. Love the ocean. Love the adventure.
- I grew up in Chicago. Masters from University of Illinois (so I guess I am orange - U of I - and green - MSU) A little split personality.
- I was a college cheerleader for two years. I coached in grad school for two years.
- I cheered in the ESPN national competition and at a final four. Visited all the Big Ten Schools back when there was really 10 schools.
- I really want to see the world I think Italy first
- I love classic rock. Aerosmith, Stones and a little Crew
- I like Kid Rock (after all he is from Clarkston)
- I am a dog person although right now I only have split custody. So I have a half of one. Dog goes with the kids.
- Read murder books on books on tape going to work and back - Sanford, Patterson, Cussler, Clancy. I could not concentrate with the self help books. Need some adventure.
- Golf handicap is around 20. I love it but I am not that great.
- In golf I have two Eagles and no hole in ones in my life
- Divorced over two years. So I feel pretty settled.
Send me a note. I would like to hear from you.