So, let's start with facts. That way, if the criteria below doesn't match the required list in your head, you can save time and click on to the next profile. :)
1. I own my home. It's not palatial but it is nice, in a decent neighborhood and an older home, which is what I like. I enjoy things with vintage and classic styles.
2. I have a job. It's a career, really, and one that has provided all I need and some of what I want for many years. I like balance in life.
3. I am divorced. It has been 5 years and she is since re-married. No marriage hangover, wistful pining or bitterness. I'm very happy!
4. I have time. My career and schedule affords me the ability to go and do and see and be with people who are important to me. It's that whole balance, thing, I mentioned above.
5. I am a Dad. My kids are from one mother, yes one, and I like being a Dad. It's one of the joys of life. However, because of the shared custody, I get to enjoy a lot more in addition to my kids.
I think that's the top 5. If I missed any, just ask and I'll happily fill you in.
Well, I want to find a woman who is smart, fun and funny, attractive with her own style and who is affectionate and open minded and not a prude.