Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

TK24ufc

27 Lewiston, ID Man

Man

I’m looking for

  • Women
  • Ages 22–32
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, short-term dating

My details

Last online
Today – 11:03am
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
5′ 9″ (1.75m)
Body type
Athletic
Diet
Smokes
No
Drinks
Rarely
Drugs
Never
Religion
Christianity
Sign
Gemini
Education
Job
Medicine
Income
Status
Single
Type
Offspring
Has a kid
Pets
Speaks
English

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Ok lets get this out of the way. 90 % of people on online dating are here to get laid and you might be in the 10% like I used to be but the other 90 % of you lets not act like you care what my favorite color is or my favorite holiday. If your hot and you think I am hot and there is chemistry well then lets have a good time and forget the fake 21 questions. In a house with a mouse, on a car or in a bar, on the beach or while eating a peach lets do it. I am creative and ya I make a good fuck buddie ha ha
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Working full time and just trying to have fun with No Ragrets ha ha from a movie. Can you guess?
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Being there for my friends and making people have a good time!
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My confidence or sense of humor or my dimples which I hate ha ha
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Little bit of everything on the music, comedy's are my favorite but a good scary movie can be fun, I like all food, I mean who doesn't and for books not much of a reader.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Nature, Coffee, Sleep, Showers, Exercise, Sex
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
How to become more successful each day and new ways to enjoy life
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Chasing rainbows to find my gold, riding giraffes or at the playboy mantion.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My nick name is Mr. Gillette lol there is a reason and I own a tuxedo thing hahaha
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You are not stuck on an ex boyfriend, you can take a jog or go to dinner without looking at your damn phone, you don't f*** on the first date, I mean really you can't wait till the second lol, and you don't have nagging parents.