Find better matches with our advanced matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

TK79

34 F New York, NY

My Details

Last Online
Aug 14
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
Black, White, Other
Height
5′ 6″ (1.68m)
Body Type
Average
Diet
Mostly anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Religion
Sign
Scorpio
Education
Graduated from masters program
Job
Entertainment / Media
Income
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids
Pets
Has dogs
Speaks
English, Dutch

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
My friends would best describe me as full of life and humor. Im originally from the bay area, but spent the last 9 years on the east coast. I am a definitely a silly girl, that loves to laugh.

I think I have a nice curiosity for life. Im always looking for that next challenge/adventure, but also enjoy (sometimes maybe too much) a night in watching bad tv and chilling on the couch. I love live music, movies, great food, watching football (yes, i said football!!), and coaching my middle school basketball team (my joy).

My friends and family are my number one fans (and vice versa). So my ideal match would fit right in with my crazy group. The right person for me is open to meeting new folks and accepting of all kinds.

Overall Im just looking to date someone who i would call my friend. Someone with a sense of humor, a kind heart, consideration for others, someone who's non-judgemental, and above all honest. BOOM, there it is!!!
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I've run a couple marathons (SLOWLY), sky-dived, done a little improv comedy, whatever I think will be cool for my bucket list. When im most scared to try something new, is usually when i end up having the best experiences.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Trying new recipes
Laughing when no one else thinks its funny
Dancing to my own beat (literally, its embarrassing)
Organizing events (not so much my closet)
Did I mention laughing?
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
On first sight, i guess it would be my smile.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Books: The Power of Now, The Artists Way, The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao, The 4 Hour Work Week, Gone Girl

TV: Orange Is The New Black, House of Cards, Chopped, Master Chef, Pramface, Downton Abbey, Sons of Anarchy, Archer, Family Guy, Martin re-runs, Grey's Anatomy, Modern Family and a sprinkling of random reality shows (yeah, i know)

Movies: I can do mainstream, or Indie. And I can a watch a movie over and over again if its great.

Music: Take your pick....r&b, hip hop, alternative, some jazz....whatever moves me. Def an old soul. #twostepqueen

Food: Ill try anything once. Indian, Japanese, Thai, American, Italian, whatever.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
- QT w/ Family/Friends
- Copious Amounts of Sunshine
- Creative Outlets
- Meditation
- Football Sundays
- Whiskey
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Him.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I cry during commercials sometimes. Dont judge me, just hand me a tissue and walk away...lol.
I’m looking for
  • Guys who like girls
  • Ages 30–40
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
- You consider yourself a weekend warrior 60% of the time. (I wont judge you for the other 40%, we all need a few lazy days to recoup)

AND/OR

- You love life enough to try new foods, see new places, and to jump in a car on a whim because we decided we want to see this cool (INSERT WHATEVER) and why not now!!

AND/OR

- You can take a joke, and maybe throw one back my way on occasion