1. You've already experienced a few drama kings and don't want another one. Don't attribute the ignorance of all men based on the ignorance of some men. OK?
2. You've paid all your bills and prefer someone who has their own bank account with money in it. This is where you separate the men from the boys.
3. You want a man with a head of hair you can run your fingers through. That ship has sailed. Would you really rather have just some guy with hair or someone interesting with passion.
4. You prefer a man you can get your arms all the way around when you want to give him some kissy face huggy bear. I'm not exactly looking for a woman with good taste, I prefer one that tastes good.
5. You're ready to be with a man you can bring home to your pets/plants. It's always good to be home. Relax. Put your feet up. We can both just be ourselves. Mi casa es su casa.
6. You would prefer to do other things than watching sports on TV. Although I don't watch football on TV I do give thanks for the NFL/NBA every day. Just think, if not for the NFL/NBA all of those guys would be loose on the street.
7. You would rather spend weekends having fun than doing some guy's laundry. I have been doing my own laundry since the 70's. It's not what you're doing... it's who you're doing it with.
8. You would rather take a pass on the losers than spend your time fixing them. My 'Best if Used By' date still has a little way to go. 1949 utility model, all original parts, low miles, squeaky clean, lips in like new condition.
9. You've put in your time as caretaker and want a counterpart to share your life with. You be you. I'll be me. We'll be us. I don't want a woman to live with, I want a woman I can't live without. It's friends or nothing and then we'll just have to see what happens from there.
10. It's time to get on with your life and have some fun! Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around. Hang on Sloopy, hold on loosely and don't let go babe. Let those that don't want none... have memories of not getting any.
Yeah, that means someday you'll be eighty years old sitting in your rocking chair thinking... Well, maybe I could-a should-a would-a that guy...
I got to Florida as soon as I could and I have been walking around smiling ever since. I am saving some money for a new girlfriend. I would like to get a good one. No experience necessary. Will train.
I love that new girlfriend smell. I would just like to meet an available, genuine, sincere woman for an exclusive full time relationship who is not recently divorced or been totally screwed over by the ex 'cause you probably would always be mad.
Anatomically correct, all my fixtures match my features, no man boobs, nothing abnormally large or small, no third anything and the same best go for you. Age is mind over matter, if you don't mind it doesn't matter.
It's true that we don't know what we've got until it's gone, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives. There is always the chance that I am more fun in person.
As for that glass half empty/glass half full thing, I always keep my glass full. I never drink unless I am alone or with someone.