Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
My taste in music has morphed as time goes on. I really like Boy
and Bear, Wilco, Keane, Radiohead, The Shins and a lot of older
music back from the 90's.
I could live on Thai food. When not eating that, I like Korean,
Japanese and Indonesian food. I'm not Asian but love Asian
Last Summer I read the Stieg Larsson Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
trilogy. I had access to all 3 and went through them in a few
weeks. I tend to find an author and then go through all of their
Some of my favorite books that I can think of off the top of my
head are Pillars of the Earth, The Man Who only Loved Numbers and
King Leopold's Ghost. Recently, I've finished Jasper Jones and
Finding George Orwell in Burma and really liked them both.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Socializing with friends and having a few drinks.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
* Have an interest to travel outside the US in your life if you
haven't already done so.
* You are happy where you are in your life and want to enjoy
* You can be spontaneous and adventurous.
* You are open to trying different types of restaurants and
cuisines. * You take care of yourself and workout for your
* You like to read books.
* You love music and like seeing live music.
* You go to church or not but you don't care if I don't.
* You love your family, your friends and animals.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.