Find better matches with our advanced
38 • Toronto, Ontario, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 28–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last online
- Yesterday – 6:37pm
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Oh yeah... I set myself 3 New Years resolutions for 2014: buy a house (check), win off the break at pool (check) and finish getting my driver's licence (not done yet... hey I'm a city boy and I bike everywhere)
I'm also a good friend.
Oh yeah i can draw half-ass cartoons too!
If we message I'll show you some!
I really like sci-fi and humour books. the Red Mars, Blue Mars, Green Mare trilogy by Kim Stanley Robinson was pretty epic. I absolutely love Terry Pratchett and I think I've read pretty much every Discworld novel. I also read a lot of cook books and and trying my hand at charcuterie. I can make corned beef and smoked salmon :)
I like pretty much everything, though I often find myself watching comedy movies to unwind... as a matter of fact I'm watching Tammy as I type this... It's OK.
Archer (i like the pre-vice stuff more), Metalocalypse, Frisky Dingo, Family Guy, Southpark, Community, Parks and Rec, 30 Rock, Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley... Anything good I'll watch. Though to be honest I've been too busy to really sit down and watch too much
I LOVE reggae and 90's hip hop... also classic rock and swamp rock... I have a very varied taste.
I like pretty much everything, I'm a fairly adventurous eater. I love Indian, Sushi, Mexican and Italian.
2) The internet/my computer (I get soooo much entertainment from this thing... who has cable anymore?)
3) Sex/cuddling (Life without intimacy would be... no life to live)
4) My friends (those people seriously kick ass... hopefully you'll get to meet them)
5) Vacations (I NEED to travel... the world is way too big and interesting to not try and see it all)
6) Doggies (I go bonkers for dogs... When i went to university i was trying to decide between vet school or physics... I figured I couldn't stand seeing the poor guys in pain)
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.