Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Never quite sure what to put here, for now, a few key points.
- I'm an introvert who loves spending time with friends and family
more than anything. Except maybe curling up on the couch with a
good book and some great music and tuning out the world. They're a
- I'm a Braves fan, and baseball is the only professional sport I
- I've been going to my local high school, now my alma mater,
football games since I was a couple months old. It's still one of
my favorite things to do.
- I have pets that I love more than most humans. They can't talk,
after all. ;)
- I'm not a high maintenance girly girl. Don't get me wrong, I love
dresses and high heels as much as the next girl, but not everyday.
I think a woman can be just as beautiful in jeans and a
- I have a pretty dry sense of humor sometimes. Some people don't
catch it, but oh well. I think I'm hilarious. :)
- I love Jesus. You should too. He's awesome sauce.
"Beautiful, witty, mad as a balloon."
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Working, like everyone else! I love my job, though. I get to travel
a bit, and my coworkers are fantastic!
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Tap dancing! Seriously, I'm a cool kid.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My sarcasm and sense of humor. I love to make people laugh! :)
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Too many favorite books to name here, The Great Gatsby is my
favorite classic book at least. Favorite movies include Yes Man,
The Skeleton Key, Elf, Hocus Pocus and the Saw, Final Destination
& Resident Evil series'. Lots of favorite TV shows, including
Modern Family, Supernatural, Gilmore Girls, and the fabulous Doctor
Who. Music... I'm kind of eclectic. I'll listen to almost anything.
Right now, my favorite band is The Civil Wars. My favorite food is
the baked spagana from Cheddars, with alfredo sauce. Yummy!
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1. Family. My mom means the world to me.
2. Friends. Aka my chosen family.
3. Books. There's nothing better.
4. Music. Any kind, any time, any place.
5. My Pets. I love animals more than I love most people.
6. My Faith. Even when I stray from the path, I know God is by my
Bonus: Baby Wipes. I don't have kids, but holy cow those things are
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
What the future holds. I'm definitely a planner, I like to know
what's coming. Not always possible, but I'm a much happier girl
when it is. :)
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
At my best friend's place hanging out and playing games (video or
board). If I'm not there, I'm probably at home reading or playing
The Sims 3. I'm not the kind of girl that goes to bars or clubs all
the time, for sure.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I'm terrified of water slides, but I love roller coasters. Private?
Maybe not, but now you know.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You think we'd be a good match, romantically or otherwise.
Or just to chat. Because why the heck not?
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.