- burning the candle at both ends
- a wannabe foodie
- coffee enthusiast (and I refuse to admit I have a problem)
- running around (literally). Possibly due to excess energy from above
Engineer by day, grad student by two-nights-a-week, and fun stuff in between.
Hiking and camping too infrequently. Crossing a few more High Peaks off my list would make me happy.
Consuming too much coffee. Visited Seattle and actually vibrated the entire time. I couldn't look at the stuff for a week afterwards -- what a great trip.
Eventually they find it odd I don't take naps. Like ever. (Why nap when you could have coffee instead?)
Michael Crichton is forever and always my favorite.
Recently: The Martian, and Ready Player One (both fantastic)
Podcasts (Great for road trips! And I make my own categories because yolo)
RadioLab, and Hardcore History are fantastic. This American Life is only so-so. (Is that just me?)
Movies & TV
Any movies, even bizarre indie flicks.
(e.g. Primer and Safety Not Guaranteed). Watching movies is really just an excuse to eat popcorn. Like copious amounts.
Walking Dead, The League, Person of Interest, New Girl
Basically Pandora's "Hipster BBQ Radio"
Some faves: Postal Service, The Neighbourhood, Matt & Kim, Metric, The Submarines, The Hush Sound, Chvrches, Purity Ring, Twenty-one Pilots
2. Coffee shops -- Lattes, because they're awesome.
3. Calvin and Hobbes -- They get better every time
4. Beaches, mountains, forests, campfires. (These count as one of six things, right?)
5. Baked goods -- White chocolate chip macadamia cookies
6. Real maple syrup -- Honestly, pancakes and waffles are just a delivery mechanism for the syrup.
What level of coffee consumption would be deemed "dangerous."
You like diner breakfast more than life itself, or
You have good stories to share