Find better matches with our advanced
33 • Washington, DC • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 30–42
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 2:55pm
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
books: Shakespeare (my collected works is full of post-it flags and penciled in notes in the margin), forensic thrillers, non-fiction on a variety of topics (especially nutrition, food science, and forensic anthropology).
tv: Dr. Who, Blacklist (Emmy Snubbed!), Hannibal (Double Emmy Snubbed!), Castle.
movies: more romcom/drama/comedy than action/horror.
music: I skew towards singers/bands that have amazing lyrics and solid melodies/harmonies. See, e.g., Elbow.
foods: Bacon. Garlic. Avocado. Everything else is secondary.
2. Modern medical technology (check out the photo of my artificial disc!).
3. Music (Nietzsche said "without music life is a mistake" and I happen to agree)
4. A fully-loaded kitchen (both hardware (sharp knives) and software (fresh produce and proteins))
5. Buddhism (made me less of a bitch)
6. The video of this little penguin squealing with glee.
It means poop in Danish apparently.
Why so many men on OkCupid have horrible photos of themselves and then say they don't have anything recent. EVERY SINGLE PERSON YOU KNOW IS CARRYING A CAMERA. Make a friend, use good lighting.
Why all you manly mens don't like cute little kittens.
... amazed by how many women opt for 4" heels they can't walk in versus 3" wedges they can.
1. Taller than me
3. You have a full command of the English language
To answer your questions:
"Hi, how r u?" -- I'm fine.
"Hey, whut up?" Nothing much. Just deleting your email cause it bored me to tears.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.