New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
31 • Boston, MA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 28–39
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 1:35pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body type
- Christianity, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from masters program
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently)
- Last winter I gave myself a goal to do 1 outdoor activity per weekend, no matter how cold it was. It made the cold and dark a little more bearable so I'm doing it again this winter - if you have fun ideas send them my way!
- I did my first olympic triathlon last summer, I absolutely loved it, and I can't wait to do more
- I was born outside Boston, but I lived in 2 states and 3 other countries before moving back a few years ago
- I'm pretty happy with my life, but I think life is even better when you have someone special to share it with
Outside of work, I'm typically spending time with friends, doing something active (biking, hiking, skiing, etc.), getting outside as much as possible, and generally trying to be a good friend/sister/daughter.
- You're passionate about something (I'm curious - what is it?)
- You think sleeping in a tent is fun
- You have suggestions for good Mexican food in Boston (I got spoiled living in Arizona for 4 years)
- You've lived through a dangerous encounter with a wild animal (okay, mine was only 2 inches tall, but scorpions are scary!)
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.