2) Please include your first name when you email me, I find it much nicer to reply to a name than a nickname.
3) If you don't like big women, please don't reply. If you aren't at least sometimes in the Dallas area, please don't reply.
4) I'm not interested in ever being married, and while I'm open to deep, loving relationships, I am ethically non-monogomous. If marriage is your goal, we're not a good fit!
5) I'm pan-sexual and am not into gender stereotypes... I identify as queer. I love hanging out with other people who gender bend!
Here's what you can expect from me:
1) After a few email exchanges, if there is chemistry, we can meet for coffee ...real coffee, not "coffee"/hanky panky ;)
2) If coffee goes well, we can find another time to get together.
3) The second meeting may include a meal or coffee.
4) I take things slow. After a few dates, if there is chemistry, there may be hanky panky- which can mean kissing, touching, or massage exchange. It really depends on what is mutually agreeable and what feels safe and right for both. If I don't feel safe and ready, I don't go there. Taking it slow can be delicious!
My intention is to date and create connection with fun, intelligent, warm people. I want people to have coffee with, dinner with, and physical connection with. I love relationship/sex-geeks and those who know that sex and intimacy are more than what they show in sit-coms.
I love spending time with people who are up to things, creating something new in the world. I enjoy discussing ideas for marketing from a mission/touch people's lives point of view, and brainstorming new ideas. Collaboration turns me on!
I am smart, love to laugh, sensual, and take things slow.
I am energetically sensitive, the flow of energy is delicious to me. I would love to explore that more, exchanging that with an aware man.
I am looking for a healing, caring interaction that includes laughter, sensual touch and conversation.
I require clear boundaries and intentions and am willing to share same. No drama, or games.
If you'd like to get my attention, feel free to share 1) what makes you laugh, 2) a funny dating story, 3) if this were the only opportunity to get to know me, what would you like me to know?
My Ideal Person: Self-aware, looking to connect deeply without needing to own or possess.
Energetically powerful and respectful.
Safe, gentle, intelligent, strong sense of humor, clean.