I like timeless things. A good laugh induced by an incisive observation. Not being afraid to argue but always remembering you're on the same team.
I'm an upbeat, fun-loving guy. I live in the Gold Coast, spend most of my time running around here or on the near north side. But hey, if you're the one, I'll meet you anywhere...well, wait, not at an Applebee's and not in a suburb without sidewalks...both are just too far from the lake!
A few more insights...
- I'm a conversational and engaging person, but I'm not always "on". I can be low key. I laugh a lot. Helps me stay in shape! OK, I can be seen at the gym too, but I'm getting bored with my routine. I think I might get one of those electric shock belts and fight the battle of the bulge that way.
- I'm a futures options trader during the day. Does that sound vague and clandestine? It is! And don’t stereotype. In this case, Chicago + Trader does not = jackass!
- None of my pics are from eight years, 80 pounds or 80 cruises ago. Although wait, one is from about six years ago now that I look at them. Can you guess which one?
- I try to be kind and fair to everyone I meet. We're on this ball of mud and water hurling though space together...let's make the best of it.
- I can talk about anything and often do. A great date is when you talk for three hours and it only feels like one.
- Big words and correct grammar turn me on. (Or wait...is it turns me on?)
- Despite having a healthy independent libertarian streak, family and my friends are very important to me. I have a pretty good number of friends. Unfortunately, my siblings are scattered around the world. My sister lives with her husband in Istanbul and my brother is on his way to the birthplace of the Arab Spring, Tunisia.
- I've lived abroad too, for around seven or eight years of my life. I've also traveled a lot. I've been to at least 30 countries, mostly in Europe.