Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

Tatortotdish

40 Brooklyn, NY Woman

Woman

I’m looking for

  • Men
  • Ages 35–45
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For long-term dating, short-term dating

My Details

Last Online
Dec 15
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
Asian
Height
5′ 3″ (1.60m)
Body Type
Fit
Diet
Smokes
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Religion
Sign
Education
Graduated from masters program
Job
Entertainment / Media
Income
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
Pets
Speaks
English

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
i give up my seat for gray-haired people on the subway. i like to talk to strangers. i often sing (badly) to myself. i've been told i have a thick minnesota accent. the other day, i was walking down the street and stopped to smell a flower. i do this most days, actually.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
producing, editing, storytelling, idea-making. also, listening to my upstairs neighbor play the theremin. at least, i think it's a theremin. honestly, i have no idea of what's going on up there.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
my job. being a top-notch friend. remembering commercial jingles from the early eighties. not remembering the names of people i met two days ago. walking incredibly long distances. getting obsessed with cold-war history. kissing.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
let's be honest. no one really likes reading the long lists that we all write here and most of us all like the same indie pop and hip movies and respected books and worldly cuisine anyway. so instead, let's just imagine the two of us walking down the street together in the rain, wrapped around each other under the same umbrella...or the two of us in a car headed for dollywood, our hair blowing in our faces and the radio blasting some awesome song from our formative years...or the two of us sitting face-to-face at a crappy dive bar, so enthralled with what the other is saying that we can't decide from one minute to the next whether to keep talking or start kissing...or the two of us in our separate beds, tossing and turning all night because we can't stop thinking of each other...

but hold on. maybe you sincerely just want to know about my aesthetic tastes. maybe an obsession with acid jazz or a hatred for charles in charge reruns would be a deal breaker. i get it. honestly, if you spend 90% of your free time at drum circles and the other 10% watching fox news...there's a pretty strong likelihood we won't click. on that note, a very small sampling of what i like: jhumpa lahiri, junot diaz, jeffrey eugenides, miranda july, wes anderson, werner herzog, woody allen, michel gondry, golden girls, mad men, modest mouse, monkees, beach boys, beatles, shins, strokes, neutral milk hotel, wilco, white stripes, dolly parton, pixies, prince, pavement, mediterranean, ethiopian, vietnamese, thai, kale in any form, and cilantro under no circumstances ever.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
have you ever walked around target and wondered if you could live there? i have. and i think i could. it totally beats duane reade for entertainment value, and frankly, i think i'd meet much more interesting people in the discount foods section.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
i know when to go out. i know when to stay in. get things done.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
i was kicked out of the park slope food coop.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
you can talk up a storm and stare down a barrel of monkeys. you've recently done something you're proud of. you're not just here for hookups. you still believe in love.