Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Gay / Single
- Last Online
- Mar 1
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism, and somewhat serious about it
- Aries, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
..that is what I had up here for ever...but now my hair is all buzzed off...and now that I have gained some muscle..none of my vests fit me right...so, perhaps people notice my miss-fitted clothing...it really is awful...
As for music I listen to a lot of classical because it what I'm studying, I like film scores as well. Outside of classical I like lots of genres acoustic is one of my favorites, I have found house music is sometimes nice to listen to during my morning routine, I have been listening to across the universe while I'm in the shower, Joshua bell is good for falling in love, Bossa nova is good for making love, Soundtracks like Last of the Mohicans and Pirates of the Caribbean make cleaning my room seem like an epic adventure, rap and r&b are good at the gym, The dixi chicks....oh wow are they great! Im going to stop now, but yeah like a mix of things.
I love asparagus. I don't know why I didn't figure this out sooner. I think one of the cool things about dating is that Learn lost of thing about myself I otherwise would not know...I now am in love with Raku in Dupont, I also am developing a liking for beats and cottage cheese..(But I dont think I want that if we go out on a date..)
Apparently I need to watch True Blood..everyone says so...It just hasn't happened yet...oh, I'm going to add Dr. Who to the list as well.
2) Grass and dirt...I'm from the country and sometimes I just need to go outside and lay in the grass. Sadly now that I am at school I dont have any yard to dig up...my Ma got me a potted plant though (I must say my dorm room has a lot of class.)
3) My mac and cell phone. (no better way to procrastinate then to spend and evening on tumblr with my girlfriends...haha Im a dork)
4) My Violin (it's a love hate relationship...music majors, you know what I mean.)
5) My sketchbook. well Its more like a collage book. It has lots of sketches but also journals, poems, pictures of things I like ect.
6) Friends. Nothing is anything without someone to share it to (but of coures I still need my Joe alone time, thankyou)
7) I know there are only suppose to be six things but life Is about breaking rules is it not? so No. 7 is faith. God is so good and I forget it way too much.
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 18–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
person. You are passionate about life.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.