New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
24 • Missoula, MT • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last online
- Yesterday – 7:58pm
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body type
- Strictly anything
- Christianity, and laughing about it
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), C++ (Poorly)
I like bullet points:
• I go to school in Missoula for Computer Science.
• I have a job/car/house/dog
• I like outdoor stuff. But mostly fishing
• I DO NOT ski or snowboard. GASP! Sorry, I'm a flatlander by nature
• I'm a geek. I was in geek squad. I am NOT a nerd. There's a difference, you will know it when we take over the world.
• I have a boat (added because girls like guys with boats, right?)
• I spend a substantial amount of time thinking about how I would fare during the apocalypse.
• I like to smoke pot (apparently that's a deal breaker to some chicks)
• I'm kinda the opposite of a germophobe, I think antibiotics might soon be useless so why not eat something that's dirty? It'll give my immune system some exercise. (PS if your a medical person, do you think this actually works?)
Favorite quote at the moment:
"Never trust anyone who doesn't smoke pot or listen to Bob Dylan.
Never trust anyone who doesn't like the beach.
Never, EVER, EVER trust anyone who says they don't like dogs!
You meet someone who doesn't like dogs you alert the authorities IMMEDIATELY, and you sure as sh*t don't marry them!"
Movies: comedy action horror anything but chickflicks
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.