Find better matches with our advanced
25 • M • Washington, DC
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–30
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Jul 12
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Judaism, and somewhat serious about it
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Latin (Poorly), Spanish (Poorly)
TV: Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, Futurama, Arrow, Mad Men, Arrested Development, Bob's Burgers, Archer
Movies: Star Wars, Princess Bride, Lord of the Rings, French Kiss, While You Were Sleeping, Star Trek (newest one, haven't watched the others yet), Lord of the Rings, Batman (Nolan movies), Catch Me If You Can, Juno, Blade Runner, Love Actually, the list goes on.
Music: the Clash, Raconteurs, Creedance Clearwater Revival, the Beach Boys, the Beatles, U2, Frankie Valli, Journey, Coldplay, Something Corporate, Fugazi, Sex Pistols, Iggy and the Stooges, Guided by Voices, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Los Angeles Guitar Quartet, Kasilag Guitar Quartet, Amadeus Guitar Duo. Truth be told, I love most music. I like to have music/background noise most of the time, except when I'm trying to sleep. I'll give anything a shot.
Food: I love food. I love to cook and I love to eat. I love the social aspect of cooking/eating. Everything from raw oysters to a bowl of spaghetti. Sushi, drunken noodle, lamb vindaloo, naan, Chinese food, mexican food, plantains, pho, pizza, steak, burgers, sandwiches, roasted vegetables, in-season fruits and vegetables. I'll try pretty much anything once.
1. Water (I'm not being sarcastic - I actually really LOVE water).
2. My family. I have a huge, lovely, warm family. They keep me balanced and sane. Thanksgiving and Passover are my favorite times of year.
3. Music. It keeps me focused when I'm working, calms me down when I'm stressed, cheers me up when I'm sad, etc.
4. Some sort of writing implement (pens, computers, pencils, highlighters, whatever, I'll make do).
5. Cooking. When I'm really stressed or overwhelmed, I usually end up in the kitchen throwing together a meal and looking for friends to come over and eat it.
6. Friends. The friends I have made over the years have so enriched and improved my life, and I do not know what I would do without them.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.