Find better matches with our advanced
26 • Washington, DC • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 22–30
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 15
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m)
- Body type
- Strictly anything
- Judaism, but not too serious about it
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Latin (Poorly), Spanish (Poorly)
TV: Doctor Who, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, Futurama, Mad Men, Arrested Development, Bob's Burgers, Archer, West Wing
Movies: Star Wars, Princess Bride, Lord of the Rings, French Kiss, While You Were Sleeping, Captain America: The First Avenger, Lord of the Rings, Batman (Nolan movies), Catch Me If You Can, Juno, Blade Runner, Mickey Blue Eyes, Small Time Crooks, Sleepover Bandits, Guardians of the Galaxy, the list goes on.
Music: the Clash, Raconteurs, Creedance Clearwater Revival, the Beach Boys, the Beatles, U2, Frankie Valli, Journey, Coldplay, Something Corporate, Fugazi, Sex Pistols, Iggy and the Stooges, Guided by Voices, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Los Angeles Guitar Quartet, Kasilag Guitar Quartet, Amadeus Guitar Duo. Truth be told, I love most music. I like to have music/background noise most of the time, except when I'm trying to sleep. I'll give anything a shot.
Food: I love food. I love to cook and I love to eat. I love the social aspect of cooking/eating. Everything from raw oysters to a bowl of spaghetti. Sushi, drunken noodle, lamb vindaloo, naan, Chinese food, mexican food, plantains, pho, pizza, steak, burgers, sandwiches, roasted vegetables, in-season fruits and vegetables. I'll try pretty much anything once.
1. Water (I'm not being sarcastic - I actually really LOVE water).
2. My family. I have a huge, lovely, warm family. They keep me balanced and sane. Thanksgiving and Passover are my favorite times of year.
3. Music. It keeps me focused when I'm working, calms me down when I'm stressed, cheers me up when I'm sad, etc.
4. Some sort of writing implement (pens, computers, pencils, highlighters, whatever, I'll make do).
5. Cooking. When I'm really stressed or overwhelmed, I usually end up in the kitchen throwing together a meal and looking for friends to come over and eat it.
6. Friends. The friends I have made over the years have so enriched and improved my life, and I do not know what I would do without them. Also, my cat.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.