I like Science reason, logic. I like to have reasonable justifications for my beliefs and actions.
I value intelligence, creativity, honesty- they make the world better, more often than not.
I don't do ghosts, magic, deities, karma, afterlives, or superstition. Not that I don't think they're conceptually awesome- it's just that being awesome and being in existence are two completely different things.
I am polyamorous, which is to say that I am capable of and desire to love more than one person at one time. (This isn't to be confused with polygamous, which means marrying more then one person- I don't ever intend to get married.)
If I were a Monopoly piece, I would be the thimble.
Some included features:
* Intelligent, intellectual
* Difficult to offend
* Direct style of communication
* Affectionate, Snuggley
* Short fuzzy hair that is nice to touch
Features not available with this package:
* Does not favor hanging out with drug users. Including users of nicotine, ethanol, religion.
* Does not want to reproduce despite superior genetics
* Does not want to straight marry or gay marry anyone