New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
34 • Washington, DC • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 30–41
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 19
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body type
- Strictly anything
- Gemini, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from law school
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English, French (Okay), Spanish (Poorly)
1. I like to take up new hobbies from time to time, but a few have kept my interest for many years: tennis, reading, creative writing, and Sid Meier's Civilization. I run a lot, but I don't think it counts as a hobby, because it's a means to an important end.
2. There's a lot about DC I love, but I kind of wish I were living in the bay area.
3. Good food and quality drinks comprise most of my monthly expenses, aside from rent, utilities, and trips.
4. I am from St. Louis, which has amazing urban parks, a pretty good craft beer scene, and a huge arch.
5. I love skiing, hiking, and drinking in the mountains, even though I'm from somewhere that is very flat.
6. I think a man without religion is like a fish without a bicycle.
7. I grow hot peppers on my balcony.
8. I like to make lists.
TV: Arrested Development and The Wire, obviously. I like them both, but I think Curb Your Enthusiasm is brilliant, while Seinfeld was funny. I'm a sucker for almost anything (except Girls) on HBO -- particularly Veep and Thrones. House of Cards and Orange is the New Black are both great, and I am totally loving Transparent. Jeffrey Tambor deserves every award they can give him.
Movies: Woody Allen--whatever else he may be, he's a movie-making genius. The Lives of Others, Sneakers, Amelie, Searching for Sugarman, His Girl Friday, Charlie Wilson's War, Ghostbusters, Best in Show, Nebraska. I am done going to Wes Anderson movies and hoping they'll actually be as good as people claim they are.
Podcasts: Ronna and Beverly, Julie Klausner, Dead Authors Podcast, Comedy Bang Bang, This American Life, Fresh Air.
Food: Anything good, particularly if it's spicy and/or involves fresh fruit.
For music, I like Tune Yards, Aimee Mann, Vampire Weekend, Elliott Smith, St. Vincent, Bon Iver, Of Monsters and Men, Liz Phair, Radiohead, Brad Mehldau, Charles Mingus, Dvorak, Beethoven, and lots more, but I'm actually getting sick of making lists!
Please DO NOT message me if you are (1) outside of my age range in either direction; (2) in an open relationship/ looking for a third; or (3) someone who would describe himself as "traditional," particularly with respect to gender roles.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.