1. You are a single person, a couple or a person in an open relationship who is just looking for "something casual." I’m not looking for a hook-up on this website.
2. You have kids.
3. You are outside my age range (30-40) in either direction.
4. You aren't into physical activity. If you do it a lot, but just so that you can eat and drink more, I'm right there with you. If you're a good tennis player, you might be my dream guy.
5. You don’t care that much about food and alcohol. If that’s the case, we have completely different ideas about spending time and money.
6. You aren’t interested in travel, or you’ve done it so much you're over it.
7. You aren't passionate about anything but your job (or anything at all).
8. You don't like to read.
9. You don't like making fun of people, and/or you don’t like getting made fun of yourself.
10. You are turned-off by smart women.
11. Relatedly, there's something appealing to you about traditional gender roles.
12. Religion is a more than an inconsequential part of your life.
13. You are easily offended, or a stickler for political correctness.
14. You are not really smart.
15. This one isn’t exactly a deal-breaker, but if you don’t live in the District, you should at least be apologetic about it. I’ll listen to your excuse, but I’ll probably still judge you. I make an exception for Baltimore, because it’s a cool city, too.
This might make me sound like a complete asshole, but I'm not one in real life, only on okc.
If you don't think any item on that list describes you, and you like people who make lists, I'd love to hear from you.