Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 • M • Baton Rouge, LA
- Last Online
- Jun 18
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Christianity, but not too serious about it
- Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
I play clarinet in the Baton Rouge Concert Band. We perform various concerts around the Baton Rouge area, ranging from classical pieces to more modern works. It’s a lot of fun, and allows me to keep up with music, as I’ve been playing since I was 13.
I’m working towards being able to complete a 5k. My training stopped temporarily due to the hot weather making it not the most fun to go running, but I have been keeping active in other ways instead This includes playing in an adult kickball league, which is just as awesome as it sounds!
I’m also really good at losing at games with friends. Whether a board game, a card game, or video game, I’m a master at flopping at the last minute.
Movies: (500)Days of Summer, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Inception, Home Alone, anything by Pixar (except the incredibles! Overrated), and of course the nerdy staples such as Star Wars, LotR, etc.
TV Shows: Arrested Development, Archer, Battlestar Galactica, LOST, Tosh.O, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Lie to Me, Firefly, Game of Thrones, South Park, 30 Rock, The League, Breaking Bad.
Music: mostly into the indie scene, although my tastes do vary. The Format, Mae, fun., and Sufjan Stevens are some of my favorites. Also currently enjoying the Lumineers, Black Keys, Freelance Whales, Death Cab for Cutie, Haim, Lost in the Trees, Say Anything, Royal Teeth, Lorde, and Frightened Rabbit. When it comes to performance, however, I loooove slow, peaceful pieces. Almost anything by Eric Whitacre in a concert band, or by myself on piano, Seasons by Mae.
Food: I'm not picky. I'll try much anything once (with a couple exceptions). Favorites would probably be anything spicy.
- Cayenne pepper. It's a lazy way to make food spicy for sure, but nothing makes me enjoy food more than when it makes you tear up a little. I love heat. If I cook, and don't have to share it with anyone, there's a good chance there's a lot of cayenne in there.
- My bed. It's probably the softest bed in the world, no contest. You're allowed to be jealous. While I love staying up late and having fun, passing out in the best bed ever is a great end to the day!
- Hoodies. Living in the south doesn't give us as much a chance to wear them, but I love hoodies. My apartment is almost always cold, just so that I have the opportunity to wear one as often as possible. Coziness is severely underrated.
- LSU Football. Before I went to college, I hated sports. Now, those 4 or 5 months of college football are the greatest, and the other months of the year are just a countdown 'til it starts back up again!
Also, what superpower would I pick, if everyone suddenly got superpowers. Probably invisibility. Or maybe the ability to charge phones with my hands. I feel like that could make me the life of the party, literally (get it, ‘cause I’m saving phones from dying…).
Two Friday's ago, I went to Jazz Fest and got to enjoy some great music. This past Friday was spent at home with my mom, because Mother's Day! I'm a great son.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Extra points if you have a superpower, unless it’s charging phones with your hands. That’s a lame superpower.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.