Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / M / Straight / Single
Huntington Beach, California
- Last Online
- Mar 14
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Agnosticism but not too serious about it
- Leo but it doesn’t matter
- Working on college/university
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently)
bcj79 Long Beach, California less organized
irishooligan Anaheim, California more adventurous
_hifriend Costa Mesa, California more adventurous
cultdroe Santa Ana, California more adventurous
Wind_seeker Garden Grove, California less desiring of sex
Sfcdt68 Anaheim, California more adventurous
jeaton1 Irvine, California more adventurous
Firefly-445 Los Alamitos, California more adventurous
Besides finding a steady career, one of my goals is to compete in an amateur body building competition before I'm 30.
As of this moment, I'm working as a cook at a senior's center. It's very rewarding and I wouldn't give it up for anything.
If I'm not at home, school or the gym, I'm usually walking around my area or riding my scooter to the beach or around town.
2. My politeness
3. I'm usually pretty reserved and while I can talk until the sun comes up, I like to listen even more.
Movies and music are too plentiful to list. Let's just say I enjoy it all.
I LOVE food and that's part of the reason I'm in the gym so much. I'll eat just about anything you put in front of me with the exception of spam. If it wasn't so expensive, I would eat Dim Sum as much as humanly possible.
If I'm laying on the couch and watching television, you can almost bet that I'm watching either the Travel Channel or the History Channel. My top 3 shows to watch are Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern, No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain, and Ancient Aliens.
2. What happens to human consciousness after death.
3. What/ Who else is out there in our galaxy.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, activity partners, casual sex
2. You think Ben & Jerry's is the best ice cream on this or any other planet.