Find better matches with our advanced matching system
61 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 3:11pm
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity and very serious about it
- Graduated from masters program
- Education / Academia
- Rather not say
- Has kids, but doesn’t want more
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), Japanese (Okay)
smilingQQeyes Midlothian, Virginia less adventurous
Damour4u Richmond, Virginia less adventurous
Emmyblue Richmond, Virginia less competitive
lovechicasaurus Richmond, Virginia less competitive
Justbeginning1 Richmond, Virginia cruder
TallMom Richmond, Virginia less competitive
momforcc Quinton, Virginia more adventurous
LivelyLindy Henrico, Virginia more adventurous
Working FT and just completed a master's degree.
Enjoying outdoor recreation, especially whitewater kayaking and hiking.
Ministry with internationals and singing in a women's ensemble in my church community.
• Being a good friend and companion
• Keeping physically fit
• Many domestic arts (in the old style), including cooking, entertaining, sewing, knitting, gardening...
High energy level, yet serene
ENTERTAINMENT: I watch little TV, but like documentaries, Olympics, History Channel, for example. Theater, concerts, exhibitions are great.
BOOKS: Recorded books are my fave...anything with an international element, accents, intrigue, set in history... Bible study, The Count of Monte Cristo, The Good Earth, Shakespeare, the classics.
MUSIC: classical, Baroque, Celtic, guitar, Christian contemporary, folk, jazz. Very eclectic tastes.
• Lifelong learning, discovery, challenge, adventure
• Outdoor recreation
• Friendship & fellowship with family & God's family
• Healthy tasty food
• A man I don't want to live without--I have been "doing without," but I'd rather do with, thank you!
- Straight guys only
- Ages 55–65
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
...you love outdoor recreation and adventure.
...fitness is important to you.
...cooking and eating are important to you, and you think investing time and effort into creating joyous culinary experiences is worthwhile.
....you have international living experiences and/or intercultural sensibilities.