Find better matches with our advanced
62 • F • Richmond, VA
- Last Online
- Today – 7:59am
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, and very serious about it
- Graduated from masters program
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has kids, but doesn’t want more
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), Japanese (Okay)
Working FT and just completed a master's degree.
Enjoying outdoor recreation, especially whitewater kayaking and hiking.
Ministry with internationals and singing in a women's ensemble in my church community.
Planning and saving to build a "tiny house" in the near future to live simply, be green, and save money.
• Being a good friend and companion
• Keeping physically fit
• Many domestic arts (in the old style), including cooking, entertaining, sewing, knitting, gardening...
High energy level, yet serene
ENTERTAINMENT: I watch little TV, but like documentaries, Olympics and PBS, for example. Theater, concerts, exhibitions are great.
BOOKS: Recorded books are my fave...anything with an international element, accents, intrigue, set in history... Bible study, The Count of Monte Cristo, The Good Earth, Shakespeare, the classics.
MUSIC: classical, Baroque, Celtic, guitar, Christian contemporary, folk, jazz. Very eclectic tastes.
• Lifelong learning, discovery, challenge, adventure
• Outdoor recreation
• Friendship & fellowship with family & God's family
• Healthy tasty food
• .............leaving a space here for "margin" and to accommodate my future male counterpart.
- Straight guys only
- Ages 55–65
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
...you love outdoor recreation and adventure.
...fitness is important to you.
...cooking and eating are important to you, and you think investing time and effort into creating joyous culinary experiences is worthwhile.
....you have international living experiences and/or intercultural sensibilities.
...you are a non-smoker.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.