Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 • M • Lake Forest, CA
- Last Online
- Oct 17, 2013
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and very serious about it
- Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly), C++ (Fluently)
- I love to cook fish and I do a bad ass tuna steak
- I like all the fusion food emerging in the last few years. I love some of the food trucks because they seem to be the delivery method of choice for the food that drives my taste buds crazy.
I like to experiment with food, I love asian food(Indian and Pakistani food is included) . Grew up eating kimchi. That hot-sauce-on-the-tongue-parenting didn't go very far in our house considering we ate everything from Thai, Korean, Vietnamese, Mexican and classic american bbq.
Shows: Hell on Wheels, the Daily Show, the Cobert Report, Real Time with Bill Maher, Supernatural, and some animated shows, Dr. Who, South Park, workaholics, key and Peele, star gate (back when it was still on tv)
Movies: Thank you for smoking, tucker and dale vs. Evil, Cabin in the woods (recent goodie), Red Belt, Avengers (and most superhero movies). Snatch, lock stock and 2 smoking barrels, training day, pulp fiction (and most Tarantino movies for that matter)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.