New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
19 • Seattle, WA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–24
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 12
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Trying to quit
- Virgo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from high school
- Less than $20,000
- Mostly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Has cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay)
Movies: The Harry Potter Series (again), Morgan, Brokeback Mountain, Pacific Rim, Serenity, Godzilla (2014).
Shows: Sherlock, American Dad, Dollhouse, Nakita, The Killing.
Music: Dubstep, Hip Hop, Rap, Metal, Rock, Indie, Instrumental.
Food: Pizza. I am a whore for pizza, like people don't even understand, I love pizza.
- Ice cream, enough said.
- Sherlock, I really don't think I've ever found a more perfect TV series, and it's British so you can't get much better.
- Cats, I have one cat who is my precious rescue mittens and I don't think there will ever be a point in my life when I won't own a cat.
- Music, I know people say that music is their life all the time but it is very key to who I am as a person. Music has gotten me through some very dark and hard times in my life so I can say that I don't think I could live without it.
-Oxygen, thought it'd be funny to throw in a little science joke.
"I imagine John Watson thinks love's a mystery to me but the chemistry is incredibly simple and very destructive. When we first met you told me that disguise is always a self portrait, how true of you the combination to your safe, your measurements but this is far more intimate, this is your heart. And you should never let it rule your head. You could have chosen any random number and walked out of here today with everything you worked for but you just couldn't resist could you? I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage; thank you for the final proof."
"Everything I said, it's not real. I was just playing the game."
"I know, and this is just losing."
Sherlock, A Scandal in Belgravia.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.