1) Being a role model of integrity, honor, ingenuity and perseverance.
2) Always knowing the difference between what I have a right to do and what is the right thing to do.
3) Never being too stubborn to admit when I am wrong or contributed, even fractionally, to a problem.
4) Stewarding my son's life so that he continues to be a man of honor.
5) Earning the ongoing love, adoration and lust of my partner by giving fresh reasons to fall in love with me. 6)
Enjoying a really good meal, book, film, bottle of wine, or a really dirty joke.
7) The right of the Jewish people to have a secure national homeland - just as most people enjoy around the world.
8) Becoming so good on the electric guitar that someday I get invited to sit in with bands.
9) Grilling and cooking and making my kitchen the "go to" spot.
10) Taking care of myself physically, emotionally, spiritually and mentally.
11) Being the best dog daddy EVER.
12) Being a gentleman when my gut tells me to throttle someone.
13) Negating the actions of douche bags whenever reasonable.
14) The right of all people, regardless of sexual orientation, to marry, no matter how poorly they choose their partners.
15) Erasing the idea that human goodness/worth belongs to only one political party, faith or group. We are all Americans.
16) The quality of education at every level and age.
17) The use of technology to improve learning.
18) Reducing fear and uncertainty in businesses through communication, training and information.
19) Being polite to everyone who writes me, but beyond thanking someone for writing, stay away from those without pictures. They are people with something to hide.
20) Dating within one's general age range. I'm flattered that woman across a wide age spectrum find me somewhat appealing, however, I am best paired with my peer group. Not to offend my fellow 50-something men on this site, but this is not 'take your daughters to work' day!