I live in the dating Hell of Greensboro. (That's just about enough said right there). I am looking for a friends-first arrangement. I know a little about a lot of things, but not a lot about anything. I like anything that is unusual. It could be an antique, an artistic creation, an old car that has been restored, an item that is over-sized/under-sized, various symbols, a nice woman, etc. I like furniture and metal relief art. I like wrought iron and wood used together (or separately).
I like riding my bicycle. I like good bands, concerts, and festivals.
If things progress beyond several dates and the outlook is clear and mostly sunny, then there are a few things to consider.
1) I will be conscious of the relationship.
2) I will be honest about my thoughts and likes/dislikes. I will be transparent. (Unlike our current government administration). :-)
3) I will take the lead (until an arraignment is set that could be more equal).
Ideally I wound like to have a child from my own loins, BUT if I end up with a lady that is past the childbearing age , then the family tree will just wither. I want to say that if I find the right woman and there is a great connection, then kids may just be irrelevant.
**** please note the following ****
1. I will not send you naked pics no matter how much you beg.
2. I am not married.
3. I am not looking for a one-night-stand.