Find better matches with our advanced matching system
46 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 2:28pm
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- Leo and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Education / Academia
- Rather not say
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), German (Poorly)
After a long break, I am bringing myself back to writing as well.
I would like to think that I am a good friend, and I aspire to be a wise man someday.
After getting to know me, most people appreciate that I tend to be astute in observation and in listening.
I will offer that if you think Ayn Rand to be either a good writer or a profound thinker, that the chances are I will end up treating you like a chew toy.
Still, it strikes me that lists of favorites are focused upon where one has been... and this is more about where one is going.
2) Computer- My computer and the internet are primary sources for my information/news gathering.
3) Music collection- I don't listen to it everyday, but I couldn't stand the idea of not having this wildly varied collection.
4) Library- My library used to be much larger, though it has been by mishap and misfortune winnowed down.
5) My friends- My friends are my family, and they are an incredible group of people.
6) Curiosity- I continually seek to learn and grow.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 30–60
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, activity partners