On a recommendation from a good friend, I've decide to add what I'm looking for. This is harder to explain that one thinks, but I'll give it a try. There is no importance order to this, and unless it's bold, then assume that it's something that's not a deal breaker. I don't want to scare anyone off after all. :)
• You don't smoke
• You exercise
• You describe yourself as skinny, athletic, or average leaning towards skinny (as opposed to overweight). If you're overweight or voluptuous, I'm not sure it'll work. I'm not saying that if you're overweight that you're not attractive, it's just not something that I'm personally attracted to. I'm also find that I don't feel sexually compatible when this is the case.
• You like sports. I'm a huge sports fan, so if you're not as well, things are going to not work out. It would be nice if you were a Devils and/or Jets fan, but doesn't matter if you are or aren't. I'll include my other teams later in my profile.
Old Profile from here down in this section. I'm updated it, and above is everything that I'm changing it to. I will delete parts when they reflect my updated profile.
Here are some things (but I'm way more diverse than this) that you should know about me. I'd be happy to talk about any of them with you in more details.
You'd think that the fact that I just got my Associates for Communications, I'd be better off at communicating what I'm looking for, but that seemingly seems to be out of my grasp for some oddball reason, however that seems to be the trend on OKC.
I'm a big fan of my sports teams (in order of how much I like them. Devils, Jets, Mets, Seton Hall Pirates (Men's Basketball), Nets, Rutgers Scarlet Knights (Football). I do also watch Men's Tennis and I have a few favorite players, but if you're interested in who, you'll have to ask.
I'm a person that'll be almost willing to try anything if I'm interested or really like/crush on the person I'm with. It doesn't matter what we are doing, I'll enjoy it, just because I'm around whoever I'm dating. This doesn't include things I've got a fear of, there is no FREAKING way you're going to get me to jump out of an airplane. Despite the fact that I'm not a big fan of roller coasters with loop-de-loops, you'd probably have a hard time doing that, but I'd probably join you, granted my only other sibling, my younger sister, has been the only one to get me to go on one so far, and I haven't been on one in years. I'm more partial to going to water parks and enjoying things like a lazy river, wave pool, water slide (depends), then I'm going to normal park. I mean when I go to Disney World, my favorite ride is Spaceship Earth inside giant ball, and my favorite place is the World Showcase. I love the water park a bit more, but Epcot is my favorite of the three parks. Yes, I realize I'm rambling now, but hey, it's my profile and I'm allowed to. =P
I do have some nerdy tendencies, like playing the Pokemon Trading Card Game (Pokemon) that has taken me all across the US (and parts of Canada). I was actually able to go to Hawaii (twice) because of that. I'll be in Washington D.C. this year for it.
I'm looking for someone to connect with on a mental/emotional level. I've found that's way more important than anything else, that being said, I have to find you attractive if it's going to work and for me to be interested. I want someone to hang out with and that I just enjoy being around. I believe that if I'm attracted to you, and find you interesting, that we should meet up for dinner, drinks, or something else (preferably not a movie) to see if things will work out. assuming that it's mutual. You don't know if you don't try, and I feel like everyone, if there is interest by both parties, is worth meeting at least once to see if there is anything actually there.
If that sounds interesting to you, just message me, if not, keep reading. :)
I've decided to add things here that I like or that you should know. (It's a work in progress.) - Oct. 2014 -
• October is my favorite month
• Purple is my favorite color
• Marzipan/Brownies/Cheesecake are my favorite desserts
• I could probably eat Mexican food every day and be happy
• I love to travel
• I'm not sure that I want to own a dog. I'm terrified of most of them. I was bitten on the face when I was 3 and had to go to the ER.