Find better matches with our advanced matching system
31 • M • New York, NY
- Last Online
- Aug 7
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Graduated from university
- Entertainment / Media
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- English, French (Okay)
On the side I ghostwrite kids' books and recently released an indie experimental fiction game.
Making my own simple syrup.
Scrabble, Carcassonne, and Settlers. I won't be held responsible for your wounded pride if you challenge me and lose.
Random acts of quesadilla.
Books: A Song of Ice and Fire, a.k.a. Game of Thrones. Not because it's my absolute favorite, but because it never fails to spark a good conversation.
Movies: Moulin Rouge. I believe in truth, beauty, freedom, love, and dying of consumption.
Shows: Flight of the Conchords. And I think Jemaine is the sexier one. His sideburns are like the twin pillars of an ancient temple to hotness.
Music: The Lone Bellow is my latest discovery:
Dare you to listen and not love it.
Food: I've found the restaurant with the best burger in NY. Dear Everyone Else In New York Who Isn't A Vegetarian: you're wrong about this one. I've found it, and I'm not sharing.
2. My wall of musical instruments.
3. Outdoor basketball courts. Exercise just isn't fun if you can't try to dominate someone.
4. New music. Pre-owned is fine too.
5. Friends who aren't afraid to challenge me.
6. Books. The kind that slash your productivity and steal your sleep.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.