Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / M / Straight / Single
New York, New York
- Last Online
- Today – 7:43pm
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m).
- Body Type
- Atheism and laughing about it
- Graduated from college/university
- Entertainment / Media
- Doesn’t have kids
- English, French (Okay)
radiomed New York, New York more old-fashioned
jacksongrand New York, New York more adventurous
mattayer Astoria, New York more organized
cptflume New York, New York more organized
nealcaffrey7 New York, New York more adventurous
JDChicago New York, New York more independent
fdk83 Astoria, New York more organized
GyDebord Astoria, New York more adventurous
On the side I'm an occasional ghost writer for a mystery/thriller series and I've just released an indie experimental fiction game that I made as a side project.
Making my own simple syrup.
Scrabble, Carcassonne, and Settlers. I won't be held responsible for your wounded pride if you challenge me and lose.
Random acts of quesadilla.
Books: A Song of Ice and Fire, a.k.a. Game of Thrones. Not because it's my absolute favorite, but because it never fails to spark a good conversation.
Movies: Moulin Rouge. I believe in truth, beauty, freedom, love, and dying of consumption.
Shows: Flight of the Conchords. And I think Jemaine is the sexier one. His sideburns are like the twin pillars of an ancient temple to hotness.
Music: The Cure. They're one of those bands that you just keep coming back to.
Food: I've found the restaurant with the best burger in NY. Dear Everyone Else In New York Who Isn't A Vegetarian: you're wrong about this one. I've found it, and I'm not sharing.
2. My wall of musical instruments.
3. Outdoor basketball courts. Exercise just isn't fun if you can't try to dominate your opponents.
4. New music. Well, new to me. Pre-owned is fine. Discovering it at a concert is ideal.
5. A stainless steel frying pan. Unstoppable taste creation machine. Also stops bullets way better than flimsy teflon.
6. EBooks delivered straight to my phone, so I can read while in the dark, on the subway, or hiding from the FBI.
Whether and how subjective experience can be measured and quantified by science.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating