Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Nov 16, 2012
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- When drinking
- Atheism, and very serious about it
- Scorpio, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Sales / Marketing
- Relationship Type
- Has a kid
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), German (Okay)
As for regular text, I am a fan of the modern classics like the Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Song of Fire and Ice, Hunger Games, etc series, but I do have a few favorites that just stand out like After the Golden Age, Ready Player One, etc. I do read classics as well, Dostoyevsky, Tolstoy, Dickens, etc.
Movies, I have a top 5:
1. Garden State. Love it so much, just a great human tale that connects so well for me. The loss of emotion for over a decade and learning how to deal with having emotions againand finding love, etc. This just is a fantastic film.
2. The Dark Knight Trilogy. I can count that as one film as it is all one big thing yes? Okay. Good. Batman is awesome, loved Batman since I was a kid. The Nolan series, aside the awful gravel voice Bale uses when donning the cowl, is one of the highlights of the last decade of cinema.
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. This movie gives me a few things, Jim Carrey as a serious actor and pulling it off so well i forgot he ever did Ace Ventura, a wonderful plot that is engaging to the end, hilarious scene with Ruffalo and Dunst dancing in their undies like lunatics.
4. Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I feel a lot like Jason Segel. In terms of size, I am kind of like his body type, and I have had a skinny blonde girl before (ended up being my daughters mom though) who cheated and was openly dating the person mere days after we split. So the movie hit home in many places for me and because of the happy ending it had, it gave me hope, and laughs. Underrated comedy of the century.
5. The Avengers. It is a good fun romp of a film directed by Joss Whedon and is so well done that I think the only smash blockbuster that will top it will be its sequel.
1. Buffy/Angel. I can lump them into one I suppose, but I love this show and you will see me watching it on Netflix all the time. It's funny and engaging with fantastic characters and character development that makes all the cheesy stuff not matter because you are more interested in the people in the story, which makes it all that much more incredible.
2. Firefly. Yes, I love Joss Whedon stuff, and that is because it is all good. Firefly is no exception and some people think it is super geeky and only geeks care because it was cancelled before it completed its first season. I say nay. This series was short but it was for everyone, there was something there that made everyone be able to connect with the characters, again a Whedon specialty, and made you not care about the fact they were smugglers/pirates/drug dealers/whatever in any given episode, but the struggles each member of the crew of Serenity were going through.
3. Arrested Development. New season comes to Netflix next year after a near decade long hiatus due to Fox being stupid and canceling one of the wittiest shows to ever air on TV. This show was smart, and the humor was as well, not resorting to sitcom slapstick to make you laugh.
4. Entourage. I can watch this show probably a hundred more times and still love it. HBO makes fantastic shows by Entourage was my favorite. It was a very guys guy, bromance sort of show, but I'm a guy so that's okay. Over the eight years this show was on (including the writers strike season) nothing ever felt dull, there was never an episode to skip, and again characters here were fantastic and had multiple story arcs for each of them, though my favorite will always be Jeremy Pivens Ari Gold, who became such an icon for the show that when Piven was offered a part in the Pixar movie Cars they wanted him to be the agent for McQueen, with the same tone and rushed attitude but no fantastical swearing. That's kinda awesome.
5. Doctor Who. Who isn't watching up this in America by now?
I love food, pizza is an all time favorite not because it is easy, but because it is so versatile, you can truly out anything on it, make it sing with favors from across the globe if you so choose, pizza makes anything possible in an easy to eat way. After that Sicilian Lasagna (meatless) is there. Sushi after that (I like it raw too). And no one can hate a well crafted burger.
2. The Internet, because I have integrated into my life for about 18 years now.
3. My car because I live a bit out of Trimet range
4. My video games . My father and I connected over games when I was growing up and it became a part of my life because of that. My daughter and I do the same with the Lego games and classic games I have.
5. Music. I have vinyls and a massive digital collection that I just adore. Can't be without it, music makes life.
6. My books/comics. I spent a ton of time making my collection what it is, and while I am selling some of my individual issues of comics and such, I still have a library of rares, signed issues and graphic novels, as well as standard books and eBooks that I do not want I get rid of.
(note, I didn't put dumb things like food and water in here because that is too obvious and not all that personal)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–27
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.