Find better matches with our advanced
34 • Columbia, SC • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last online
- Today – 12:21am
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body type
- Mostly other
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Seeing Someone
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
- good bad jokes (or "dad jokes" depending on who you ask), pun, and innuendo
- being sex positive
- informed consent
- knowing a little about a whole lot of stuff
- waxing philosophical about how to improve society
- being creative (making music, writing, drawing, etc.)
- writing lists on the internet
Or, my silly / dumb t-shirts with nerdy and / or obscure references.
Or, my appreciation for puns and my refined sense of humor (aka "dad jokes"). Don't be hatin'.
Books: "Awareness" by Anthony DeMello, "Way of the Peaceful Warrior" by Herman Hesse, "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams, "Ghost in The Shell" by Masamune Shirow.
Movies: "Birdman," "Les Invasions Barbares", "Secretary," Monty Python films, sci-fi, B-movies, comedies.
Shows: "Adventure Time," "Bee and Puppycat," "Caprica," "Danger 5," "Doctor Who," Star Trek: TNG and newer (including Enterprise), "The Venture Brothers."
Music: Kishi Bashi, Regina Spektor, "Still Alive" by Jonathan Coulton, jazz, blues, lots of movie, tv, and video game soundtracks.
Food: Vietnamese, Thai, Sushi, Indian, Italian, good Tex-mex, and fruit.
- the ability to improve oneself
- affection / having fun with sex
- how can I make that person laugh
- how to improve myself and the world/society
- finding open minded folks to try fun hedonistic stuff with
- cultures and places I'd like to explore
- if Skynet has already won
Or, if making time to get to know each other out in the real world is a priority for you... especially if you're into fun nerdy stuff (intellectualism in general, learning, science, art, sci-fi, video games, nerdy card games), like making music, are kind-hearted, find living things to be fascinating, desperately crave genuine honesty, consider sex to be a great recreational activity, are positive, enjoy conversation about meaningful and diverse topics (i.e. philosophy, psychology, art, sex / sexuality, social reform, etc.), are over a 60% match percentage, and aren't crazy socially awkward.
I'm happy to answer questions about myself, life, the universe, etc. as time allows... so there's one more excuse for you to message me :D
Absolutely not interested in rude people, flakes, cheaters, or those who promote prayer in lieu of spending time and resources to address social / economic injustices.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.