Find better matches with our advanced matching system
34 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 4:50pm
- 6′ 4″ (1.94m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity but not too serious about it
- Capricorn and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Science / Tech / Engineering
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
DKPJester Plymouth, Michigan less organized
Ronmfer Canton, Michigan less organized
Plumberdad Commerce Township, Michigan more desiring of sex
Scrapper0159 Canton, Michigan more loving
Letsgettrouble Livonia, Michigan more adventurous
Issac734 Ann Arbor, Michigan less greedy
gator652 Canton, Michigan less compassionate
coolkboarder Ann Arbor, Michigan less organized
The long answer has put most people to sleep. I like to think I am a combination of Don Draper, The Professor from Gilligan's Island, and Mike Ross from Suits. But the reality is much less exciting.
Off hours I love good food, both dining out and cooking. I enjoy going to new restaurants and bars, and exploring new areas around Detroit. I also enjoy lower key nights in with some good TV. I'm a bit of a gym rat right now (just started Crossfit and man are my legs tired), some treadmill time helps to keep my head clear.
Physically, I have often been told that I have nearly perfect hair. I can amaze people with how well trained it is. I often use the hair as a smack talk trump card with my friends who unfortunately are balding.
For shows I mainly watch comedies, with a few dramas that I hold dear. I'm not a huge fan of reality, but I have been sucked into a few shows by people that had real passion for them. A non exact list of my Favorites: Simpsons, Parks&Rec, Modern Family, New Girl, HIMYM, Game of Thrones, Burn Notice, Suits, True Blood.
Movies I'm not that picky, with the exception that I'm a total wuss when it comes to some of the more graphic horror movies. I love movies that range from Dark Knight to Zoolander to Army of Darkness to Mama Mia.
2. My iPhone. I hate that it's so important, but it is.
4. A nice wine or craft beer. My current loves are Hex by Magic Hat or Nosferatu by Great Lakes.
5. My Planet Fitness membership.
6. This time of year: a scarf. I have a growing collection.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–39
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating