Find better matches with our advanced
35 • M • Plymouth, MI
I’m looking for
- Women who like men
- Ages 21–39
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 4:10pm
- 6′ 4″ (1.94m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, but not too serious about it
- Capricorn, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
The long answer has put most people to sleep. I like to think I am a combination of Don Draper, The Professor from Gilligan's Island, and Mike Ross from Suits. But the reality is much less exciting.
Off hours I love good food, both dining out and cooking. I enjoy going to new restaurants and bars, and exploring new areas around Detroit. I also enjoy lower key nights in with some good TV. I'm a bit of a gym rat right as some treadmill time helps to keep my head clear.
Physically, I have often been told that I have nearly perfect hair. I can amaze people with how well trained it is. I often use the hair as a smack talk trump card with my friends who unfortunately are balding.
For shows I mainly watch comedies, with a few dramas that I hold dear. I'm not a huge fan of reality, but I have been sucked into a few shows by people that had real passion for them. A non exact list of my Favorites: Simpsons, Parks&Rec, Modern Family, New Girl, HIMYM, Game of Thrones, Burn Notice, Suits, True Blood.
Movies I'm not that picky, with the exception that I'm a total wuss when it comes to some of the more graphic horror movies. I love movies that range from Dark Knight to Zoolander to Army of Darkness to Mama Mia.
2. My iPhone. I hate that it's so important, but it is.
4. A nice wine or craft beer. My current loves are Hex by Magic Hat or Nosferatu by Great Lakes.
5. My Planet Fitness membership.
6. A scarf. I have a growing collection.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.