Find better matches with our advanced
23 • South San Francisco, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Jul 22
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Sagittarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids
I can talk about almost anything, and I do. Usually though, I like to talk about technology or media such as movies/video games. It's just what interests me the most. However, I know when what I'm saying would go over someone's head, so I try to keep that to a minimum depending on who I'm talking to.
When it comes to TV shows, I watch a wide variety. Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Arrested Development, Archer, Community, Robot Chicken, How I Met Your Mother to name a few recent ones. However, I've been known to go back and watch older shows, or even cartoons such as Avatar: The Last Airbender, Batman: The Animated Series, Justice League, and even some Star Trek!
Music-wise, I love it all. As a former/current-ish musician myself, I have an appreciation for talented performers of any genre. My go-to genre is probably Alternative Rock, but I've also been known to listen to Pop, Techno, Dubstep, Classical, Soundtrack, Musicals, K-Pop, Folk, R&B, Progressive Rock, Metal, and others. I'm also a HUGE Ben Folds fan.
I love good food, and when I go out to eat I try to find the best places in the area. To me, cooking is just another art form that I try to appreciate as much as possible. In that sense, I'm really open to trying most anything as long as some effort was put into making it! I've had dreams of traveling the world and finding the best examples of food in different countries, it's something I want to do at least once in my life.
1. Cellphone - I like to be able to stay in touch with the rest of the world.
2. Computer - My go-to device for web-browsing, getting work done and consuming media.
3. Piano/keyboard - I like to casually play piano, it helps me relax and reset.
4. Headphones - Music is very important to me, and having a good pair of headphones is essential!
5. Family - The guidance/support of my family is important to me, I take their input and advice to heart.
6. Friends - I have a few long-time friends that I would never be able to live without. It's important to have people around that know you so they can point out your mistakes when you may be too busy/distracted to see them.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.