Yup. Online dating. Creepy right?
I arrive here with a casual approach in meeting an individual I have loads of stuff in common with as well as complimenting differences that keep things interesting and new. Whether I end up in relationship or a fun time, I look forward to sharing positive experiences with someone I meet and see where it goes. I don't like spending time over thinking it. Dating to me isn't stressful if you're having casual conversation and being yourself. There's a greater chance I'll message ya because I'm hungry and we should go out and fulfill my hunger.
- NYC born, Central California raised, back in NYC to stay.
- Eccentric, witty, classy, ambiverted, evil stare, closet nerd, open geek, feminist, responsible, independent, driven, chill, thoughtful, and I think very carefully and accurately before using words to describe myself.
- I can show you how to get to Sesame Street because I've worked on the show since 2011. I'm a freelance filmmaker/producer working mostly in commercials, fashion shoots, and TV. Though I absolutely love my job and can talk about it for hours, I believe there's more to me than that. In other words--I don't like feeling I'm married to my job all that much. I'm just glad I'm happy doing it.
- I'm a positive spirit, though I can't help but joke of the black comedy of life. I don't stress out about things much and I don't let anyone try to stress me out. I'm very much a stop complaining and fix your problems type personality. That's probably the one thing that bugs me--people in my general social circle who constantly complain about things they can fix themselves and continue to look for excuses instead taking the proper steps to better themselves.
- I have a pseudo cynical perspective of all the little imperfections in life. I tend to point out the irony in the little details in my general circumference and reveal the pink elephant in the room. Definitely the first at the table to utter something politically incorrect in public situations to ease any tension (sometimes I love tension, and on a weird 1st date, I'll at least make fun of us for how horrible we are). Awkward moments are what I live for, and making them more awkward can be my specialty.
- I'm big on Batman, old school video games, and internet memes so I am a bit of a kid on the inside.
- Wouldn't call myself a writer or comedian but I do enjoy sketch comedy and hope to produce some more comedy shorts. I believe when it comes to comedy, nothing is out of bounds, too racist, or too soon--given that if you're in a room of open-minded funny people who can separate seriousness and humor. Context is everything. Anything can be explored and laughed at. That being said my favorite subreddit is /r/Imgoingtohellforthis and /r/toosoon --IT'S JUST SO WRONG!
- I believe one of the best underrated pleasures in life is accidentally stealing something and getting away with it. For example when the cashier forgets to scan something and you walk out a criminal and don't even know it. I know, I like to live dangerously.